Mister J

Welp, the sun is going to come up soon and the girls were still outside. They were playing a bit, and their weapons were already inside along with that crazy black cat...

Bonnie looked up at the sky. "Ohhhhhhh mich glöb! Wait a sec."

"Pfft, what?"

"The sun is coming up soon, can't ya tell?"

Marcy looked up as well. "Oh. That." She sighed. "But wait, what the heck was that language you were speaking?"

"Oh, I caught up on a little German in the alleyway"

"Wow, really?"

"Yes. Their were German, Canadian, and Korean soldiers around here. I uhh, only caught up some of their German though... it's just easier."

"Coooooool. Can you teach me some?"

"Later," she started pushing Marcy towards Section A, "but yoouuuu need to get home."

"Me? What about you?"

Bonnie stopped. "Get a clean bag ready. I was gonna search this place for some berries. I'll give you the red ones, okay? Now go go go go go go. I don't want you getting all burnt up. "

The sun on the horizon behind their section was barely starting to appear before Marcy was in front of the door. "Oh, uhhh, okay Boo."

Bonnie blushed as Marcy walked in and closed the door behind herself.

Bonnie took a deep breath and turned around. "Now, where to find berries...". She walked behind the sections across from them and looked behind them. The only thing she saw was a dying bush behind one. Great.

She paced her way to the road again. Facing the warm sun, she stopped and stretched her arms a bit. She could swear she heard something distant behind her, and she turned around to see something running. It was far away, but it was coming her way. She squinted her eyes to see it was a deer. She wanted to try and catch it. "Oh wait. Marceline! I need some-"

The deer was coming in too close. She decided she could try and weaken it by attacking it with her body. No weapons. It ran past the back of two sections across her. She ran up, jumped on its back, using its neck as a support by wrapping her arms around it, with her legs around its' waist. It kept running, and Bonnie reached down to one of its' front legs to try and make it fall.

They came upon a field of pollen and grass, a few trees here and there.

Bonnie kept trying to shake its' leg and stay balanced on its' back simultaneously. Once it got near a few trees, it flipped over due to lack of balance with that leg. Bonnie flew off with an "oof". The deer quickly got back up and kept running in that direction. Bonnie got up, dusted herself off and pulled herself together. She stood up and saw the same frog from before sitting next to a bush.

"Oh, hey there little guy." She said between breaths. "Are you that same little guy from before?"

She leaned in front of him with her hands on her hips. "Hmm... I think you need a name. Since you're so special... but what should I call you? Clarence? Zach Johnson? Or, oooo, how about... Bobby Joe? That's it. That's the perfect name for a frog. "

It started to hop in the same direction as the deer. She started going after it, but soon froze. She wondered... Why are all the animals going this way? She looked to the bush Bobby Joe had been sitting next to. The bush had strawberries. Perfect! Thank you Bobby Joooooe!

She picked the strawberries, and even some blueberries from another bush nearby before returning to Marceline. Marcy sucked the red from the strawberries and Bonnie ate the berries themselves. Bonnie told about the deer, the frog and the berries. She said she's thinking something weird is going on, but Marcy said not to worry just yet.

They'd started taking baths. They do this by getting a bucket full of water and washing themselves with it. They took a bath in the same room, and why not? Now that they'd seen each other naked, they didn't feel awkward anymore about it.

Anyway, Marcy was talking to Bonnie about something she'd been thinking of as they washed. (They have some bars of soap that was still good).

"Well, when I took awhile to come down from one of the buildings, I found something..."

"And what might that be?" Bonnie rubbed soap suds under her arm and on her side.

"Well... Don't you feel lonely sometimes?"

Bonnie made a confused/concerned face. "Why do you ask?"

Marcy washed her hair with the soap. "I-I mean, I saw a book about a whole bunch of people and creatures and stuff being here... n-not that I don't enjoy your company. " Marcy looked up and down Bonnie's naked body. "Because I really, really do."

"Uh-huhhhh...?"

"I dunno if, um, it's possible for us to have more people around, I mean, maybe we could- nahh, finding some among these dead things everywhere is a waste. But maybe -"

"Sshhhhh, Mar-Mar," Bonnie shushed her with soapy hands. "I see what's going on here, so do me a favor and calm those soapy tits." Bonnie poked one of Marcy's boobs and it jiggled a bit.

"Uhh... okay," Marcy held her boob still.

"Ya know, we could heal all the crazy from these people."

Marcy gasped "Really?"

"Maybe, if we do some research."

"How would we do that? Go searching for the library again?"

"Well, you said you read something out of a book?" Marcy nodded. "Maybe if we read enough we can figure out how to bring these peeps back to life!"

Marcy's eyes lit up. "You really think so?"

"Uhh, sure, I guess-"

Marcy quickly went up and hugged Bonnie "ohh, this is gonna be so much fun!"

They suddenly realized they were naked, bodies pressed together. Covered in suds. Welp, y'all know what happened next.

***

Bonnie lay back, underneath Marcy's control on the floor. Suds all wiped away, they were at it again. They were still a bit damp from the bath. One would say they were twice as wet.

They kissed a while to start off, but Marcy slowly moved her kisses down to the other lips. She licked all around, even chewed the sides a bit. But Marceline did not realize something. She was having sex, and barely thinking about sex. She thought of the way Bonnie's hair flowed down her neck like a gummy waterfall. She thought of how perfect her girlfriend's curves were. She thought of the way her eyes glistened with the violet light of the night. She thought of how beautiful her moans of pleasure were, they were like music to Marcy's ears. Most importantly, she thought of how she needed to please the one she loves. Right here, right now. What Marcy did not realize is that, in this moment, they were not just having sex. Marcy was making love to Bonnibel.

As a matter of fact, they were reaching the end, and Marceline was thinking of telling Bonnie she loved her right then. However, she didn't want Bonnie to think she only loves her for sex, so she decided she'd tell her when they aren't doing anything sexual.

They reached the end, and Marcy just felt the need to say something, even if it wasn't those three words.

"So... you said we could have kids from that, right? "

"Pfft, not if we're both girls, silly."

"What?!?!?!?!?!?!?"