She expresses all her feelings through Song.

Ok, the girls had plenty of things to think of. Educational wise, that is. There were plenty of books from kids and teens that used to live in the apartment complex. The girls were hoping for mostly school books, especially on a level they could understand, and that they'd be able to increase that with other books. Slowly, gradually. Marcy was eight when she was cut from education. Her highest education was that of a second grader, and she thinks she may have forgotten a few things. Bonnie, on the other hand, may have been better off starting from scratch. She had a few pieces of knowledge from being stuck on walls for over a few years altogether. She actually knew how to read and add a few things from being in the downtown library. Starting from scratch was still a good idea though. For a change, Marceline could teach Bonnibel.

***

The Next Night

The girls just walked outside of their apartment, on the journey for edumacation.

It was unusually chilly for almost-summer-weather. A wind was blowing from the direction those few animals had been running from recently, along with a few gray clouds in the distance. Bonnie glanced at that area for a second, but didn't say anything to Marceline about it.

Marceline felt something sort of tickle her arm. She turned to look at it and there was a small bug on her.

"What is it?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh," she smacked the bug dead and held it in her palm, " I remember these guys! This is a mosquito!"

The girls took a closer look. "I haven't seen one since my dad still loved me..."

"So, these things were everywhere?"

"Ohhhhhhh yeah, they were almost like mini vampires themselves. Just sucking the blood from people's bods, innocent or not. " Marcy looked around. "Now that I look... I see they're everywhere... again. "

Their were a few bunches of Mosquitos all over the place.

"Wow... it's great that there's more life, at least. "

"Yeah, but they'll try and suck our red rum. We can't let them do that, we needs it."

"Uh well, you can heal in like less than a second, and I don't think they can suck the red- or, or pink -from me. So," Bonnie chuckled, "we should be fine."

Marcy's bat-like body started to form. beginning with her nose and ears, to the rest of her head, body structure and wings. "Grrraaahh! They better not be able to take from my pink little girl or I'll smash them into the groouunnnnd!!" Marcy looked down on Bonnie's somewhat confused, somewhat proud, face.

"Hey," she flexed her bat arm muscles, "now that you see this side of me, do ya like what you see?" She flexed her little bat-ab muscles and winked.

Bonnie chuckled. "Better question is, are you okay? You were buggin out a second ago..."

Marcy floated with her heels closest to the ground, legs stretched towards the ground in alignment with her spine. She crossed her arms behind her head, pretending to kick back. "Nahh, I'm alright dawg," she said in her impression of a guy voice.

Bonnie giggled. " 'Dawg' ?"

She circled/floated around Bonnie while turning back to her human form, keeping the guy voice. "Ohhh yeah, because teen dudes say that biz all the time," she then stopped in front of BB, floating with her bat nose and ears, "right?" She tried to hold a smirk only a protagonist man would in a movie. Or, maybe the antagonist?

Bonnie was hunched over laughing. "A-Are you trying to, to act like my boyfriend again?"

Marcy shook away her bat nose and ears. "Whattaya mean, pretendin' girl? Ha, are you crazy? Who else can have you besides me?"

Bonnie chuckled. "Oh, right. I forgot."

Marcy was falling more and more in love with her laugh everyday. "Yeah, where was your head at, pretty little lady?"

Bonnie calmed her laughs. "Look, uhh, 'boyfriend' can we start looking for those books now?"

Marcy held the tip of Bonnie's chin. "Whatever you want, sweet-cheeks." She pulled Bonnie in for a kiss. She never dropped the teenage boy act.

Bonnie chuckled and blushed when she pulled away and licked her lips.

"Seeya babe," Marcy floated backwards toward Section B.

Bonnie smiled and waved. "Alright, see you," she said as she walked towards Section F.

***

Bonnie was on the second room in her section, only carrying one good learning book from the first room, which was about spelling. While searching, she thought of something. It was like a thing of some sort clicked in her brain. Memories of Marceline flashed in her head. She remembered a bunch of the little concerts they would have, and how Marceline could sing any made-up lyrics so well. Gosh, she would kill to have Marcy's singing voice. She thought of Marceline's smile that would grow so wide with all the games they played. She thought of how cute it was when Marceline tried to act like a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend. Bonnibel thought, in that moment, that she might be in love with Marceline Abadeer.

Bonnie's face went hot red as she looked out the window to Section B, wishing she could watch what Marcy was doing.

***

Marcy searched a bit slower because she was trying to think of a way to tell Bonnie she loved her. She thought it should be special. One thing Marceline knew about herself for sure was that she loved to express her feelings through song. That was it, she could serenade her with a love poem.

Marcy floated around the room, trying to make up lyrics.

"Oh Bonnibeeeel," she sang to herself.
"Is it just,
You and me in the edges of the wooorrrlld," she stretched her words gracefully.
"That must be so confusing for a ...f-for a gummy little guuurrrrll.
I didn't -no, I did- mean to make you smiiiiiile,
And I swear, if I did..." she was stuck.

"If I ...ugh, if I did what?!" She banged her fists on a table, frustrated. "Uggh, dang-grob it."

She moved on, practicing what she already had and kept getting stuck on that one part. After about five tries she ended up adding: "and, if I did, it was really worth the whiiiiile," but then what?

***

The girls ended up leaving the buildings at the same time because they had as many textbooks as they could carry. That wasn't many, considering textbooks are so big, usually. They noticed so many Mosquitos. A few swarmed pass Marcy's head, aggravating her. "Ugggh, where are all these damn things coming from?!"

"I dunno..." Bonnie noticed the bugs weren't trying to attack them, for the most part. She could tell what they were doing. "Let's just bring these in our room, alright?"

"M-Kay."

They set the books down in their room on the floor in front of their bed. They went outside again for more books.

"Umm, Marceline ..."

"What?"

"Ya know how those animals have been going in that direction?" Bonnie pointed behind Section A, B, and C.

"Yeah?"

"The Mosquitos have been doing that too..."

"Uhhh, what does that mean?"

They both sounded frightened. "It means, either their is something good where they're going, or they could be running away from," she gasped, "that!"

Bonnie pointed behind D, E, and F, where, in the far distance, the girls could see un-seasonal snow.

A. N.

Suggesting book(s) again.

"Love Wins" by Macaroni_Noodle_135 is pretty good so far.

i_love_Marshalee did one called "Experiencing Life with you" and started the sequel "experiencing life without you".

Aaaaaaand basically and book by Gumlee777 and Gooble456 are great xD

Buh bye for now!