Chapter 3: Crying Cuddles and Care (Part 1)

"I said I wouldn't turn you in, I never said I wouldn't leave." Clarke told him, with a look of fear in her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." Bellamy ordered as he stepped in front of the door, preventing her from leaving. Clarke looked down at the floor and took a step away from him.

"Clarke, stop it." Bellamy's voice came out sounding hurt.

"I'm not even doing anything thing." Clarke's voice came out and it was clear she was close to tears.

"Yes you are, Clarke." Bellamy took a step closer, but she quickly stepped back. "Why are you acting like this?" Bellamy stepped closer to her once again, and just like before, Clarke backed up. "Clarke, why are you doing this?"

Clarke didn't respond, she only remained silent.

"Clarke, look at me." Bellamy told her.

Much to Clarke surprise, Bellamy hadn't hit her or yelled at her. He continued speaking in a clam manner, and he hadn't even touched her. Her dad would have her laying in the floor crying by now.

"Please look at me, Clarke." Clarke slowly raised her head from the ground, and then lifted her eyes to look at him. "Please, don't be afraid."

Clarke held her breath, trying not to cry, and Bellamy could tell. Bellamy could sense that she was still afraid. Who wouldn't be? After reading the article she wouldn't understand, she wouldn't know the true story. He needed to explain everything to her. He never tried hurt anyone, he was only trying to protect Octavia.

(Author's Note: Who caught that? He was only try to protect Octavia. Whaaaaat? And you all thought she was dead. *evil laugh*)

"Do you remember last night when I told you that you reminded me of someone?"

Clarke nodded, barely managing to say. "Yes."

"You remind me of my sister, Clarke, and I would never hurt my sister. Clarke, I will never hurt you."

Clarke nodded.

"Please, Clarke just stay." Bellamy begged her.

"Why do you want me here?" Clarke asked him, her voice sly and shaky. "What do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you, Clarke." Bellamy assured her.

She was silent for a short time. "Then, can I please leave, now?"

Bellamy looked into her eyes, and all he could see was fear. Her bright, beautiful, sparkling blue eyes were now terrified, watery, and the light in them had dimmed.

"Clarke." Bellamy continued. "Please stay."

Clarke didn't respond.

"I won't hurt you, Clarke. I want to help you." Bellamy assured her. "I'm still the same guy you talked to on the bus, I-."

Clarke looked back down at the floor. "The guy I talked to on the bus, his name was David and he wasn't a liar and he most definitely wasn't a murder." Clarke told Bellamy, with a sharp voice.

Clarke knew that if she had spoke to her father in that manner she just did to Bellamy, he would have been beating her, but still Bellamy didn't harm her.

Bellamy didn't respond and that caused Clarke to look up from the floor.

The look Bellamy had in his eyes made Clarke feel terrible. He was no longer looking at her, instead he just stared at the plan wall. His eyes were droopy, slightly water but he was clearly fighting to keep them dry.

"You're right." Bellamy paused. "I'm not this great, perfect, or happy David Shaw character that I made up. I'm just the murder Bellamy Blake." Bellamy sniffled, clearly holding back tears. "But, you don't understand what it's like to be me. You will never understand everything I went through. My life, isn't even my choice. If I got to choose then I would've been more then happy to have had one like yours."

"You think my life was nice! You don't know anything about me!" Clarke tells at him, and he was surprised by her outburst. "You don't understand what it's like to be me. You know I'm running away, but you don't know who I was running from!"

"Who is it, Clarke?!" Bellamy raised his voice. "Who are you running from?"

Clarke's jaw clenched and her eyes got watery.

"Clarke, I - I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I-"

"My father." Clarke said, simply.

"What?" Bellamy asked, confused.

"That's who I'm running from. I'm running from my father."

"Why?" Bellamy's voice was gentle and caring, and for a second Clarke thought of him as David, the kind man that helped her. She didn't see him as Bellamy, the man wanted for murder. "Why are you running from your father?"

"Because he's an abusive, alcoholic who cares about no one but himself." Clarke confessed as tears streamed down her face.

"Clarke, I'm so sorry." Bellamy took a step closer and this time Clarke didn't back up.

"My mother, she left me with him when I was only seven." Clarke told him as she continued to cry.

Bellamy took another step in her direction. He stood only a foot or so apart from her. Clarke looked at up to him, and she didn't see a murderer. She saw...Bellamy. She saw a normal man who had issues, just like she did. Much to Bellamy's relief, Clarke dropped her bag into the floor.

"I don't want him to find me, 'cause he'll hurt me." Clarke tells Bellamy as more tears fell down her face.

Slowly, Bellamy took another step toward Clarke. This time she moved, but not backwards, she moved forward, in the direction of Bellamy.

Clarke walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, she pushed her face into his chest and cried

At first, Bellamy was shocked by her actions. One minute she was yelling at him, she was backing away from him, and she feared him. Then, the next minute she was crying, stepping toward him, and then she was hugging him.

Slowly Bellamy brought one arm around her, and place one hand on the back of her head, holding her close to him.

Author's Note: Okay. Sooo, we got a little taste of Bellarke. Let me know something. Is this story moving too fast? Be honest.