Chapter 27: lips love and life (part 1)

Bellamy was rather shocked at first, even though he was the one that closed the gap, he didn't imagine that the kiss would be so powerful. His eyes went wide and he was about to pull away, but he couldn't because he didn't want to. Bellamy closed his eyes and pressed his lips firmly up against Clarke's. He gently rested his hand on the back of her head, pushing their lips closer together. One hand gently ran up and down her back, rubbing in circular motions as the other brushed though her golden locks of hair.

Clarke kissed him back with much compassion, she grabbed onto the color of his shirt, bringing his body closer to hers. It was almost as if their bodies were growing together as the kiss went on longer.

Clarke had extremely soft lips, that felt like a baby's skin. She had a sweet, luscious perfume like smell, almost like an angel and a big bundle of roses.

Bellamy had dry, crusty lips, but yet gentle and strangely delicious lips. The dryness of the lips revealed the fact that Bellamy hadn't been kissed for so long. Bellamy had a sweet and almost candy like masculine fragrance to his skin.

Bellamy slowly pulled his lips away from Clarke's resting his forehead on hers. "Clarke." He spoke her name gently, and his voice came out revealing that he was a bit of breath.

"Bell-Bellamy." She smiled as his name gently escaped her pale, pink lips.

"I-sorry." Bellamy apologized, and he actually sounded guilty.

"Sorry?" Clarke repeated his word, confused. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes. I did. I kissed you, Clarke, I-I kissed you."  Bellamy's forehead was pressed against Clarke's as her eyes looked into his.

"And why would that make you sorry?" Clarke didn't even wait for him to answer. "Don't be sorry, Bellamy. I wanted to kiss you," She paused, shortly. "I still want to kiss you."

Bellamy smiled at her words, but his smile was biggest once the last words escaped her mouth.

I still want to kiss you.

"Then, what are you waiting for, Princess?" Bellamy asked as he brought his lips back down to hers.

"Does my prince want another kiss, too?" Clarke asked him with a small smile before she kissed him once more.

Bellamy wrapped his arms around her waist, still kissing her.

You're gonna hurt her. Bellamy heard a voice in his head. No, no. I'll be careful, I'll keep her safe. I wasn't left her get hurt.  Another voice argued. Keep her safe? Just like you did Octavia. You can't save anyone!

"No. You don't understand!" Bellamy yelled as he was tungged inside the police station. "No,no,no,no,no,no. My sister, you have to find her. Octavia!" Bellamy hollered.

"What did I tell you?" The man asked him in a volume that was near a yell. "Anything you say will be used against you in court. You need to watc-"

Bellamy didn't bother to keep his mouth shut. "I don't care if I go to jail-"

"Prison, you'll be going to prison." Voight scoffed.

"I don't care if I'm going to prison or not. You have to get my sister."

"No Octavia Blame turned up in the system." Voight told him as Bellamy was pulled into a room, that was clearly used for questioning.