Chapter 30: almost lover alone and ally (part 1)

Clarke walked out of the building, tears wildly streaming down her face. She felt so overwhelmed, and she knew that she was over reacting. Just because he didn't love her didn't mean that she had to leave, she didn't even know where she could go. Was there anywhere that she could go? At that point she didn't care, she just cared about leaving.

Clarke walked along the street, on the sidewalk. She starred at the ground, a small frown was frozen on her face, her eyebrows were drawl together as she was deep in thought.

Just go back, Bellamy didn't want you to leave , he'll take you back. Then there was another part of Clarke's head just screaming arguments at her. But he doesn't even care about you, he didn't come running after you when you left. So, why? Why would you go back? To tease yourself with the man that you'll never get.

"Excuse me, miss?" A voice interrupted Clarke's thoughts.

She looked up to see an older man with piercing light green marble eyes, and thick, jelled back, jet black hair. He was in his clean, shinny white car, pulled to a stopped.

"Um. Yes?" Clarke started at him, a bit unsure as to why he he was talking to her in the first place.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, his voice was soft and yet thick and extremely raspy.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Clarke told him, trying to be as kind as possible, but her voice came out rather harsh.

"May I ask your name?" He questioned, politely.

"Uh. Yeah. My name Clarke, Clarke Griffin." Clarke looked down at the ground, kicking the loose gravel from the road with her shoes. "Who are you?"

"My name is Jason Blake." The man, Jason, answered.

Clarke looked up at him. Blake? Blake was his last name.  Great, another thing that was gonna remind her of Bellamy for the rest of her life...sarcasm noted.

"Clarke Griffin," the man sighed, quietly. "Bellamy Blake did this, didn't he?" The man asked.

It took her several seconds to think of how to respond; "I'm sorry, what did you say? How do you know Bellamy?" Clarke questioned.

The man was silent for a moment until he answered. "He's my son."

"Your son? Wait. What? Bellamy your son?" Clarke questioned in disbelief, but she beloved him because the story did make sense, they did have the same last name.

Mr. Blake nodded. "It's complicated, but can explain it all, just come with me, get in the car."

Clarke nodded slowly, she walked off the curb and over to his car. She opened the passenger seat door and hopped into his car, sitting on the leather seats. Then Jason Blake started driving.

"I know what you're thinking; Bellamy Blake, my son?" He began talking.

••••

Bellamy sat down on the bed, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he buried his head as in his hands.

What have you done? You chased her away, you made her leave! Why? Why did you have to do that? Bellamy mentally scolded himself, part of him wanted to chase after her, another wanted to just let her go. You know the saying, If you let a girl go and it never comes back it was never yours to begin with. Bellamy shook his head, realizing that wasn't the exactly correct saying.

Bellamy couldn't let her go, he couldn't bare the thought of losing her. He didn't care if she was 'his' or not, he just needed her. Bellamy shot up off the bed, jumping to his feet, and started running out the hotel, in search of Clarke. He couldn't just let her walk away, he needed her. He needed her more then he knew.

Bellamy walked outside expecting her not to have gotten far, but once he reached the outdoors, Clarke was no were in sight. His eyes scanned the area, searching for the blonde. He quickly stopped himself from worrying with logic; She probably didn't even leave the building, maybe she just walked into the lobby and stayed there. Then as he thought more, he became worried. What if they got her? Oh my God. What if they got Clarke?!

Author's Note: If anyone is getting my foreshadowing and can guess what is about to go down. You're a genius.