Epilogue

Clarke and Bellamy walked down the cobblestone streets, smiling. Christmas lights glowing on the streets as the two walked down the streets in a comfortable silence.

Bellamy came to a stop, coughing Clarke to stop and turn around to face him. "Bell-"

"Clarke Griffin," Bellamy started fumbling with something in his hands, which were behind his back. He got down on one knee and opened a box ring holder thingy, exposing a really expensive looking diamond ring. "You can be very annoying sometimes, but for some reason; I love you. I don't know why, but I do. You reveal the better side of me, even when I'm tense and serious. I'm not a man that will regret everything he had ever done in his past when I'm with you, I'm just...me." She paused as he looked at the street and then back up at her. "I'm happy that you're here with me. I'm happy that we're here together. I want this, I want us to be forever. I want to spend every last second of my day until my dying breath with you. I want you." He looked up directly into her eyes, smiling. "I've only known you for two months, and they have been the best times of my life." He paused. "Clarke Griffin, will you marry me?"

Clarke's eyes widened as she quickly got down and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes, Bellamy, oh my God, yes!" She answered, smiling widely.

A huge smilie over came Bellamy's face as he held her as close as he could. He pulled away and took her hand in his and slipped the beautiful ring on to her finger. "I love you, Clarke Griffin."

•••
*Six months later*

"I love you, Bellamy Blake." Clarke told him, slipping his ring on his finger, as she stood at the front of the church, holding Bellamy's hand in hers.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Bellamy bent down and scooped Clarke up into his arms, a few laughs coming from their friends and family who had joined them for the event. Bellamy softly pressed his lips into Clarke's and Clarke gently returned the kiss.

Octavia threw her blue and white flowers up in the air, laughing loudly, as Clarke and Bellamy broke apart. Only for the bundle of flowers to hit Bellamy right in the face.

"O..."  Bellamy sighed as he chuckled to himself, looking at the fake flowers that had bounced of his head and landed on the stairs that lead up to the alter.

"At least you guys didn't get real roses," Octavia joked, chuckling. "Am I right?"

Clarke nodded and smiled at her cute attempt to make everyone laugh. "You're very right."

Octavia smiled and ran over to them. She grabbed onto their shoulders, pulling them into a hug. "Welcome to the family, Clarke!" She squealed, smiling even more.