Chapter 22: hiding hotel and home (part 2)

Author's Note: IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END.

Bellamy and Clarke slowly entered the hotel, they're eyes wondered around the place, not looking suspicious just a bit curious.

"Oh. Hello, hi, hai." The perky girl greeted them. "Do you have a uh a uh reg uh...oh yeah! Do you have a registration with us, today?"

The girl was a brunette, but she was clearly a bit blonde in the head. She had piercing, big green eyes, and a bright smile.

"Actually, no, but do you have any rooms available?" Bellamy asked her and she shrine, causing Bellamy to raise his eye brows. "Well, is there a room or not?"

"I don't know." She shrugged once again.

"Uh, can you check?" He asked, clearly annoyed as he pointed to the computer on the desk.

"Oooohhh. Yeahhhh. Oopsies." She said as she walked over to the computer and began to type stuff down. "Uuuhhhhhhh. Yeah. We have a few rooms. Which one do you want?"

Bellamy raised an eyebrow. "What are they like?"

"Ummmmm. We have a two bed and a one bed."

One bed. Bellamy was about to say.

"What's the price difference?" Clarke spoke up.

"Uh. I don't think there's a difference." She girl shrugged. "It's 100 dollars per night."

"For every room?" Bellamy asked, confused.

The girl clearly had no idea what she was talking about.

"Uh. Sure." She shrugged.

"Um. Okay. We'll take the on-"

"Two bed." Clarke interrupted.

For some reason, Bellamy was offended. She didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him. Did he do something wrong? Of course he did, he always did something wrong, but this time he didn't understand what he did.

"Okie-dokie." The girl said as she grabbed the keycard for the room. "There ya go." She said as she handed it to Bellamy.

Bellamy glanced down at the keycard then looked back up at the girl, confused. "What's the room number?"

"Haha. Uhhh. Let me check on that." She went back over to the computer and typed a few things down before turning back to Bellamy and Clarke. "Room 7..." She glanced back at the computer. "Room 72."

Without another word Clarke and Bellamy walked off to find their room. Bellamy and Clarke wondered around the halls, aimlessly, searching for the room.

"Here." Bellamy pointed in the direction of a gold label on the door that read 72. He walked up to it, slid the keycard in it and the two of them walked in.

"I'm going to bed." Clarke muttered, clearly rather tired after such a long day. She flopped into one of the beds, leaving the other for Bellamy.

Bellamy slowly walked over to the other bed and laid down on his back, staring up at the plain white sceiling. He wasn't tried; he was still on edge from everything that had happened, and figured he wouldn't be sleeping much that night.

"Hey, Clarke.-" Bellamy turned his head in her direction but stopped talking once he realized that she was already asleep. He sighed and then looked back up at the sealing.

He laid there for a while, just staring blankly at the sealing, thoughts running widely through his head. All his regrets, and memories flooding his mind. Then something broke through his thoughts-a quiet whimper. Bellamy turned his head towards the bed Clarke was in to see she was crying, just like the night before. He's heart sank, he hated to see her cry. He couldn't quiet understand why, but he just hated to see her hurt.

Bellamy slowly crawled out of his bed walking over to Clarke's.

"Hey, Clarke." He whispered, sweetly. After getting no response, he put his hand on her arm and gently shook her. She only started crying harder.

Bellamy remembered what had happened last time she had a nightmare. He remember snuggling up to her as she cried, and he couldn't forget that he actually enjoyed it.

Slowly, Bellamy crawled into the bed next to her. He wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. The put his hand behind her head, and gently pressed her head into his chest.

"It's okay, Princess." He whispered into her hair, and he could immediately feel her whole body relax.

Bellamy just lay there, cradling her. She was relaxed, and her crying had settled down into shaky breaths.

"It's okay, Clarke, you're okay." Bellamy continued.

He expected her to stay relaxed, stay in her what now was happy sleep, but what happen next surprised him.

"B-Bellamy?" Clarke muttered into Bellamy's chest, and his eyes widened.

Clarke was awake.

Author's IMPORTANT Note: Most of you know I have a combs nation account a_s_writing I'll update once the story in that account, "Finding Hope - A Foster's fan-fiction" get to 30 votes. I WILL NOT BE UPDATING UNTIL FINDING HOPE GETS 30 VOTES. Please vote on it. Thanks so much. :) Love you all.