Chapter 6: Clarke Car and Coffee

Bellamy knew he needed a way of transportation, and the bus was not an option this time. The bus wouldn't come back to Arkville for a cupple of weeks, and there was no way Bellamy was going to wait that long.

He walked into a parking lot, hoping to get lucky and 'borrow' a car. Bellamy looked around him, and her saw no people were anywhere in sight and right I front of him was a red ford truck. A small smirk came to his lips as he realized the perfect situation. No one was around and right in front of this was an 'available' car.

Bellamy slowly walked up to the car. He took off his jacket, and wrapped it around his hand and fore arm. Bellamy made a fist with his hand, and drew his hand back. He swung his fist forward with much force. Bam. The window shattered, Bellamy looked around him just making sure that the sound didn't draw any attention to him. Still no one was around, so he turned back to the car.

Bellamy stuck his hand through the broken window and unlocked the car. He opened the door and then started sweeping the glass off the seat and onto the floor board. Bellamy sat down in the driver's seat.

He struggled to remove the plastic covering from the column. The column is where the car key goes in order to start the car. But, once he removed the covering, things got a bit easier. Next, Bellamy found the wiring harness connector. The wiring harness connector is just a roll of wires where there are three main wires, one blue, one read, and the other one yellow. The following step was to pull aside the battery, ignition, and starter wire bundle. After completing that step, Bellamy stripped 1 inch of insulation from the battery wires and twisted them together. He then connects the ignition wire to the battery wire.
________

"Can I get you anything to drink?" The waitress asked Clarke as she held a notebook in hand.

Clarke kept her eyes on the menu as she answered. "I'll have some coffee, and can there be room for cream?"

"Of course, Hun." The waitress smiled at her as she jotted down the order on the pad of paper.

"I actually already know what I want to eat." Clarke said as she sat down the menu, and looked up to see the waitress.

The waitress was beautiful. She looked to be in her mid to late thirties. She had a nice dark complexion with chocolate brown, curly hair with a little bit of chestnut highlights. Her name was Indra.

"Perfect. What might that be?" Indra gave her a warm smile.

"I'll have the chocolate chip pancakes." Clarke answered as Indra took the menu off of the table.

"Do you like your eyes fried or scrambled?" She questioned.

"Scrambled."

"Okay. And would you like bacon or sausage with that?"

"Bacon, please." Clarke smiled.

"Coming right up, Hun." Indra said as she walked away, delivering the order to the chief.