Destiny's Trail: Snowheart and Horafrost's Odyssey

Snowheart limped out of the entrance to the healer's building, tilting his head to the side. At the same time, he made his way up to Horafrost, eyes wide with shock while Horafrost's eyes widened, noticing the dry blood that covered his stomach and right hind leg. He rushed up to the Prince, making his way around the larger Icewing to examine the extent of the wounds

"By the stars, Your Highness! Are you alright? What on three moons happened to you?!" Horafrost panicked while he went to place a forepaw upon his bloodied thigh. Yet Snowheart grabbed his paw, stopping him from doing so which caused the younger Icewing to look up at him.

"Please don't, it's still very sore, but the bleeding has yet to stop, but I'm in good talons as you can see" He let go of Horafrost's paw, limping about on his three paws when Queen Glory made her way up to Horafrost, a questionable look upon her face.

"May I ask, Who are you truly? A messenger? A healer? An ambassador?" She fired questions at the Icewing, watching him blink at her, confusion riddled his facial features.

"Oh! No, Your Majesty, I am a great friend to Prince Snowheart, and am not far enough up the rankings to be any sort of Ambassador" He shook his head, glancing at Snowheart who by now had laid down on his good side.

His eyes roamed back to the wounds, seeing the bandages, which appeared newly wrapped, were already bloodied, making the younger Icewing wince slightly before he focused back on the Rain/Nightwing Queen.

"Sorry, Your Majesty, what were you saying?" He heard a snort from Snowheart, snapping his gaze over to the larger Icewing as he watched him chuckle. "What's funny?" Horafrost questioned, ears flicking while his tail swished in slow gentle ways.

"Oh nothing, it's just, that you are soo easily distracted" Snowheart let out a chuckle, letting two Rainwing dragonets run around him, which Horafrost found to be rather interesting.

"And before you say, I know Icewings have been brought up to believe that Rainwings are dumb, lazy and pathetic. But to me, they have been nothing but brave, loyal and caring towards me and the Nightwings" Snowheart said before Horafrost would even utter a single word.

"I am surprised... Perhaps we Icewings should have chosen to not isolate ourselves for so long" Horafrost muttered, tapping a clean talon against his chin while he sat on his haunches.

"Prince Snowheart, I would like to have you and Horafrost meet me at the Royal Pavilion in one hour to discuss things... Please don't be late" Queen Glory spoke before she leapt into the air and flew away. Deathbringer gave one more look at Snowheart, watching the Prince nod at him before he too leapt into the air to follow his Queen.

Once, most of the Rainwings and Nightwings had left the two Icewings alone, Horafrost made his way over to Snowheart, looking at the Icy Prince before he returned to sitting on his haunches once more.

"So... How is my family doing" was the first thing Snowheart asked, watching Horafrotst's face morph as expressions of thoughtfulness, worry and sadness plagued his face. "Icesheet is worried sick for you, she refuses to eat and is in bed most of the time now" Horafrost explained, watching as Snowheart slipped into a more thoughtful look, tapping a talon against his chin.

"She's a strong dragoness, But it worries me that she isn't eating... Anything el-" "She's also pregnant" Horafrost blurted out loudly, enough for anyone nearby to hear. Snowheart blinked a few times, digesting the information that Horafrost had suddenly sprung onto him before he got up onto his paws.