Ripples of Intrigue: Family Ties and Battle Strategies

Snowheart made his way across the long wooden platforms while Thorn, Qibli, Smolder and Cobra followed behind, the sounds of different insects, birds and animals filled the Sandwings ears. Qibli sped up walking, making his way up to the larger Icewing.

"So um... Why is an Icewing in the Rainforest?" The young Sandwing questioned, tilting his head to the side while his ears flicked as he waited for an answer from Snowheart.

"Qibli, be careful, Prince Snowheart is a Prince" Thorn said while she, Cobra and Smolder followed behind.

"It is quite alright Thorn, He is just curious" Snowheart gave Qibli a side glance, his single right eye locking onto the smaller Sandwing before he answered.

"The reason for me not being in the Ice Kingdom is because there was a rebellion, with an Icewing named Snowstorm as their leader" All four Sandwings looked at each other, hearing the hatred in the Prince's voice before he continued.

"Snowstorm wanted to overthrow my Mother and Father... You may know that" Snowheart turned his head, glancing back at the three adult Sandwings while they made their way around one of the large trees that acted as a support for the countless platforms, homes and bridges.

"I believe I do... Queen Glacier and King..." Smolder hummed to himself, tapping a forepaw talon against his chin while he sunk into deep thought. That was until Snowheart answered.

"You mean King Frostbite?" He came to a stop at the beginning of the main bridge that led to the Royal Pavillion, looking back at the group of Sandwings while Smolder seemed rather embarrassed.

"Ah, yes, sorry about that... all the scrolls about Icewing history, emotions, titles and so on have been... Moved" Smolder admitted, tapping two forepaw talons together.

"I see... That does not matter right now. Please follow me... And Cobra" He looked at the honestly striking Sandwing dragoness, watching as she locked eyes with him, a cold heartless look to them.

"Don't try to assassinate Anyone" He warned her, watching her eyes roam about, deep in thought before she gave a nod of understanding. Happy with this, Snowheart began his way across the large and wide Bridge, the Sandwings following suit as they too crossed over the bridge.

"And if you are wondering Qibli, no, the Rebellion didn't work, we crushed it after I killed their leader" He added on.

Right now, Blueberry was talking with Queen Glory and Deathbringer, explaining what had happened before Snowheart entered the large Pavillion, followed by the four Sandwings. This caught everyone's attention for the room became silent.

"Queen Glory, These four Sandwings ran to the Rain/Sand Kingdom border. Yet, before they could enter, they were stopped by Blueberry's guards while I and her landed behind them" Snowheart explained to Queen Glory before giving a small bow of his head toward her.

"You two went Out of Rainwing territory... Alone!" Glory said in disbelief while her scales changed to one of lime green, to express her disbelief even more.

"My apologies, Your Majesty, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again" General Blueberry spoke, bowing towards her Queen who let out a deep sigh. That was until Snowheart interrupted.

"Queen Glory, it was my idea to have both of us land behind them, to make sure they didn't run off" He gave a side glance at Cobra, Thorn and Smolder as they all took seats at the large table, keeping an eye on them, especially Cobra, yet she kept her eyes on him.