Explosive matters: damaged minds, new problems

It was roughly three days later, and during that time, Snowheart had avoided Orca, causing the Princess to become more and more distressed. That was until Queen Glory called for a meeting with all the important dragons, including Coral, Snowheart, Thorn and her group and some others.

Snowheart made his way towards the main bridge that linked the Royal Pavillion to the rest of the village, or as it was now called. the Rainwing Capital, since the Rainwings had expanded the main village, increasing its size until it was large enough to be considered a *small* Capital.

With his eyes downcast, Snowheart slowly made his way along the wide platform, his talons digging into the wooden flooring while he was deep in thought, thinking if he could have handled the situation with Princess Orca better.

There were large dark blue marks under his bloodshot eyes, a clear sign he hadn't got any sleep ever since the Incident., for his mind had been repeating the same incident over and over again, driving him almost insane.

"I am Icesheet's mate, and will always be her's. I love Icesheet, and no other dragoness will have me" He muttered to himself over and over again while he grew closer to the bridge.

"Oh!, Hi Snow...heart?" Came Anemone's voice, hearing her falter at his name when she saw the state Snowheart was in. watching as he slowly looked up to meet her gaze.

"Snowheart..." The young Princess covered her mouth with a forepaw, shocked by how tired and disturbed the Icewing looked. Slowly, the Princess made her way up to the Icewing, cupping his large head with her forepaws, watching as a single tear slipped down his cheek before falling onto the wooden platform they stood on.

"I'm... so sorry for what happened on that day" Anemone had respected Snowheart's request when he asked that she and Orca keep their distance from him. She knew that something had happened, and thought that she was the cause of it.

"It's not your fault" Snowheart whispered, closing his eyes which caused the built-up tears to stream down his cheeks.

"Then what is it?" Anemone asked, confusion riddled her face before she wrapped her wings around Snowheart, or tried to at least. She sat on her haunches, allowing Snowheart to push himself into her gentle grip while his tail curled around his paws.

"Then what caused this?" Anemone questioned, being mindful of her voice, keeping it as gentle as she could. She watched as Snowheart looked up from the ground once more, locking eyes with her before he spoke.

"Orca... Kissed me... after you left us two alone. I told her when I was at your Kingdom that I was already taken." Anemone blinked a few times, ears flicking before her expression turned into a dangerous one when she pieced together what he had said.

"Wait here," The Pink and light grey-0blue Seawing dragoness said, turning on the spot before she marched across the bridge to the Royal Pavillion. She was going to go completely crazy on Orca.

Meanwhile, In the Pavillion, Glory was talking among her Royal Council which Snowheart had helped set up. She paced back and forth, her long thin tail flicking about.

"Where is he... He hasn't left his accommodation in three whole days" The Rain/Nightwing Queen shook her head, making her way up to one of the windows that allowed anyone to see the forest outside of the Pavillion before she heard Anemone's voice just outside, and she didn't sound happy at all.

"I'm going to kill her, I'm quite literally going to gut my idiotic Sister" Suddenly, Anemone came crashing through the entrance, looking more pissed off than her Mother. She scanned her eyes over everyone until they locked onto Orca, who was sat to the left of Coral, looking like she had seen a ghost.