Fractured Realities: Rising Threats and Orca's Predicament

(WARNING: ATTEMPTED RAPE)

Icesheet helped Mink shape the tail of the last Snow dragon, using her paws to shape the little spikes on the small yet perfect snow sculpture which looked like an exact copy of Mink.

"And, Done!" Icesheet backed up a few steps while Mink stood beside her, her tail flicking while she flapped her small wings in excitement. She then looked up at Icesheet, a large smile on her snout before she began running in circles around Icesheet.

"It's done It's done!" The small Icewing giggled before she spotted her mother, who had come out of the Palace entrance, making her way across the snow-covered ground.

"Mummy, look look!" She ran up to Glacier before she gripped her larger forepaw, letting her little Daughter guide her to where Icesheet and Mink had made the seven Snow dragons.

"They look wonderful Mink" Glacier chuckled when Narwhal came out, making his way over to the three girls. He scanned his eyes over the seven figures, noticing that the smallest one was Mink before he then noticed that they were all in order of height.

Next was Snowfall, followed by Crystal, Icesheet, Glacier, Snowheart, and finally Frostbite. Narwhal had to admit, he was extremely impressed by how quickly the two Princesses had made all seven rather well-detailed figures.

"I must say, these are fantastic. Well done Princess Mink" He looked down at the little Princess, watching her start doing laps around him while she giggled.

"Eberyone loves my snow dwagons!" She chirped loudly, her wings and tail flicking around in a mess of white scales, tripping over a small stone hidden in the snow, making her fall flat on her snout.

"at first shock covered her face, but it quickly gave way to tears that welled up in her eyes. yet before she could start crying, Narwhal gently scooped his Niece, lifting her up before he held her close to his snout, letting her look into his eyes.

"Don't worry, it's just a stone. Let's see that paw" His voice was gentle and soothing, carrying not an ounce of command to it while Mink showed him her little right forepaw, which had a few tiny scales missing while a bit of blue blood seeped from the little cut.

"I'll tell you what, if you be a big strong Icewing, I'll get you an Icecream, How about that" Glacier and Icesheet watched Narwhal talk to Mink, loving the conversation Glacier's Brother was having with his Niece.

Narwhal was about to leave, but before he took Mink to the Royal Medical Wing, he called over two of the most trusted guards, explaining to them that the seven snow dragons Mink had made along with Icesheet, are to be protected at all costs.

"Of course, Your Highness... You three!" She called to the three other guards who were talking to each other. Narwhal trusted them well, knowing that they had at one time or another, protected Mink and even played with her. He felt relieved when he watched them encircle the beautifully designed snow dragons before he left, carrying Mink into the Palace where he brought her up the long set of stairs.

He began his way down the long corridor, turning around corners, and making his way up more stairs before he came up to the entrance that led into the Royal Medical Wing.

"Ah! Your Highness, is everything okay?" Peppermint, who was in the middle of sorting out her herbs asked Prince Narwhal, stopping what she was doing to focus on him.

"Yes, but I must ask. I know you are meant to be Prince Snowheart's Medical healer, but Mink here took a fall, and peeled off the scales on her right forepaw" Mink thrust her forepaw forward, allowing Peppermint to see the now blue blood-covered paw.