Heated winds: Unknow feelings, Unexpected visitors

Right now, both Orca and Anemone were on their way back to the Kingdom of the Sea, encircling them was a mixed group of Royal guards consisting of Nightwings and Rainwings, all carrying blowdarts or well-constructed spears.

"Anemone, come here" Orca called for her younger sister, watching as the light greyish-blue and pink dragoness drifted closer to her, eyes locked on hers as confusion flickered in her ocean blue eyes.

"Yes sister? What is it?" The animus Princess questioned, tilting her head while the whole group beat their wings to keep them aloft. Orca looked forward for a minute, thinking how she would convince the whole Royal Seawing Council to follow her to the Rainforest.

"Anemone, I need your help convincing Mother's council to follow us. She said it is of utmost importance that we succeed" Orca explained while she looked back at Anemone, seeing the thoughtful expression on the younger Seawing's face. "And no, We aren't going to use our animus, not you or me, understand" Orca added, giving her younger sister a serious glare.

"Yes, sister... Though, do you believe they will believe us?" Anenome questioned while the group began passing over the Rainwing/Seawing border.

Orca thought for a few seconds, wondering how Prince Snowheart would combat something like this. She took a few deep breaths before giving a reply. "Honestly, I am not sure if they will believe us, but what I do know is that we must try our hardest to convince them by telling the truth and never hiding anything from them"

She gave Anemone a side glance, the sun high in the sky, yet gentle as they flew over the shallow rockpools that were a clear sign they were near the islands of a thousand scales.

Anemone let out what seemed to be a tired huff, her eyes flicking downcast at the crystal clear waters below while she slipped into her thoughtful side while Orca looked forward once more.

Meanwhile, Winter made his way through the Ice Palace as the sound of his talons clicking upon the icy floor echoed through the long corridors. He let out a tired huff, his wings appearing to slump slightly while his tail tip dragged along the floor. That was until he bumped into someone. staggering backwards slightly, he shook his head before looking up to whom he had rudely bashed into, only to see the one Icewing that made his blood run cold.

"Father! By the great Ice Dragon, I deeply apologise" Winter fell into a bow, his head almost on his forepaws from how deep his bow was while he stretched his wings out to their max, His tail remained as still as Ice while he felt his Father's gaze upon him.

expecting an hour of shouting, Winter winced slightly, clenching his eyes shut as he heard his Father shuffle on his paws slightly, changing his position so he was fully facing his youngest son.

Winter felt himself shake from snout to tail tip, cursing himself for showing weakness, but when he thought it couldn't get any worse, he heard a second pair of paw steps, along with his mother's voice.

"I see you found our... Son" Winter cringed quite a bit at his mother's voice, yet he forced his fear under a thick layer of Ice while he remained bowed.

"Indeed, though he bumped into me when I had left the room..... Do you think it's time to tell him?" Winter heard his Father speak to Tundra, listening to the adult female Icewing hum, as if playing with the thought.

A-am I going to be punished for bumping into Father again? What punishment will it be?! The icy rockpools with pointy jagged rocks, or the Ice Palace basement! Oh moons please don't father!