Turning Tides: New enemies and Alliances

Snowheart and Horafrost, made their way into the Royal Pavillion, seeing Queen Glory, Deathbringer, Moonwatcher, Secretkeeper, and some other Rainwings and Nightwings waiting for them.

"Ah! Here they are. Where did you two go if I may ask?" Secretkeeper questioned, though this time, most of the hostility had already drained from her as she bowed her head toward Prince Snowheart, as did the rest except Queen Glory since she was a Queen.

"That doesn't matter Secretkeeper, what matters is they are here now, and we can begin!" Glory said before she focused on the large oval wooden table, which the best Nightwing and Rainwing architects had constructed for meetings like this. In the middle was a newly made and updated map of Pyrrhia, showing each Kingdom, with their borders, detailed landscapes and so on. Right now Glory had a few small red and yellow disks on the northern tip of the Rainwing Kingdom, while she had tiny models of the Rainwing and Nightwing villages.

"From what one of my Rainwing guards who was patrolling the northern part of my Kingdom has said, it seems the Sky and Sandwings are preparing to assault the north" Glory spoke in a regal manner while Deathbringer's eyes scanned over the map. "There have also been reports that a large Nightwing, which fits Morroseer's appearance, is roaming around the northern tip. Right now, I am not sure if he is working with the Skywings, but we can't take any chances"

Snowheart made his way up to the table, his own eyes scanning over the parts where a few small battles had broken out on the northern portion of the Rain/Nightwing Kingdom. He tapped a talon against the wooden surface as a thoughtful expression washed over his face. "Your Majesty, If I may be so blunt as to ask... Do you have a dream visitor at all?" Tilting his head slightly in a questionable way while Queen Glory downcast her eyes, thinking about what he had asked when Deathbringer piped up.

"I have one... I... May have stolen it from Queen Battlewinner's vault" Deathbringer gave Queen Glory a side glance, noticing her stiff up before he continued.

"You can use that... Though I must ask, Your Highness. What do you intend to do with it?" Tilting his dark-scaled head slightly while his long tail flicked about, his wings ruffling about.

"I was thinking of contacting my Mother in one of her dreams and see if she can send aid to us, though I believe that may not be wise now, for the Skywings have the largest army out of all the Kingdoms"

"But the Skywings would be outnumbered against three Kingdoms" Came a feminine regal voice that he knew. Craning his neck, he and the rest of the newly made council all focused their gaze on the large Seawing Queen who stood at the entrance, looking at them.

"Q-Queen Coral! Your Majesty!" Horafrost went to bow, yet Coral raised a forepaw, shaking her head.

"Please don't Horafrost, I may be a Queen, but I hate everyone bowing to me all the time, only a few times is needed" She explained before turning her gaze to Snowheart's covered wounds, shock washing over her before she stretched her mighty wings out.

"By the moons Prince Snowheart! What happened?" She questioned, tilting her head while she moved up to him, inspecting his covered yet bloodied areas with a delicate touch, making sure to not harm the Prince of the Icewings.

"Ah yes, I, along with the Rainwing General named Blueberry and a group of forces, ventured to the volcanic island where the Nightwings resided, only to discover that half of their tribe had already been wiped out. However, when Blueberry and I attempted to escape through the tunnel, we encountered difficulties, and I ended up shielding her with my body when the island erupted in a mighty explosion. Somehow, we then found ourselves teleported from the island to the southern part of the Rainforest." Snowheart explained while he looked at Coral.