Sharing

*Evie's P.O.V*

I flinch as Bela pulls my shirt up and off me. I feel shy all of the sudden, trying to turn away from her as I cover my breasts. Bela hands me my shirt, letting me cover myself up with it as she inspects the tiny cuts covering my stomach and back. I hadn't realized I had managed to hurt myself so much.

"They're already healing," I point out to Bela as she gets out some disinfectant and pours it onto a cloth. She carefully starts to wipe around my cuts, cleaning away the blood carefully.

"And? Just because they're healing doesn't mean that I can't take care of my little sister and clean them up. I'm your oldest sister so of course I need to take care of you," Bela informs me as if it is the simplest thing in the world. To which I'm sure it is to her but it makes my head feel fuzzy.

"Well okay, if you insist," I tell Bela, smiling as she sets down the cloth and helps me put my shirt back on. It's just a black shirt that I've cut holes into, one that had more holes from the glass I had rolled in.

"I do insist and I will continue to insist caring for you. Mother will have a hard time stealing you away from me, I swear that you will start preferring me to her and she will never see it coming," Bela says as she smiles slightly, cupping my face to kiss my cheek. I giggle slightly, nuzzling into her as she lifts me up.

"Mommy gonna be mad at you," I tell her, making her chuckle slightly as she covers my face in kisses. I squeal happily as I squirm in her hold, trying to escape her hold.

"No she won't, she'll just scold me and then say that she'll win you back," Bela informs me as she sets me down after a moment, taking my hand. She pulls me after her, leading me out of her room. I blink in confusion, following after her to the room next door. I frown as my eyebrows furrow, watching Bela knock. The door opens and Cassandra seems startled to see me following Bela.

"Why do you have her?" Cassandra says as she leans on her doorframe, looking down at me.

"She wanted you to cut out everyone's tongues, I thought that information would please you," Bela says, making Cassandra tilt her head as her eyebrows furrow.

"That does please me. Are you actually going to let me though?" Cassandra asks, tilting her head the other way. It reminds me of a puppy and I can't help but giggle which makes her narrow her eyes as she looks at me.

"What's so funny Evie?" Cassandra asks, making me shake my head after a moment.

"Like a puppy," I say, tilting my head like she had just done to show her. Bela laughs slightly, a growl escaping Cassandra as she grabs me by the arm and pulls me close.

"Want to repeat that?" Cassandra asks, making me nod my head after a second as I smile at her. She frowns, earning a huff from me as I reach up to touch her face and try to force her to smile. Cassandra rolls her eyes but doesn't push my hand away like I thought she would have.

"Why do you bring the most annoying ones to see me? First Daniela and now Evie," Cassandra complains, making me giggle slightly as I find the comparison one that doesn't actually bother me. I liked Daniela, it was okay to be compared to her.

"Because Evie seems to like your grumpy self for some reason, I asked her to make better choices but it seems she's dead set on being your friend," Bela shrugs her shoulders as I lift my arms up and look at Cassandra expectantly. I pout slightly as she looks away, purposefully not looking at me.

"Oh Cassandra, pick her up," Bela sighs.

"I don't want to," Cassandra says, making my lower lip start quivering as I drop my arms.

"If you make her cry Mother is going to be mad," Bela informs Cassandra, making her yellow eyes widen slightly as she looks at Bela before looking at me. She sighs softly as she grabs me, lifting me up into her arms. I squirm slightly, finding her hold uncomfortable since she's clearly not used to holding anyone ever.

Bela sighs, adjusting Cassandra's grip so that she's holding me comfortably and also is bouncing me slightly in her arms. I sigh happily, settling down in her hold as she rolls her eyes. I pout at her slightly, flinching when I hear someone stomp their feet.

"No fairrrrr, Evie is supposed to like me more than you two. I befriended her first!" Daniela groans dramatically as she stomps her feet again. I giggle slightly as Cassandra adjusts her hold on me, holding me even tight if possible as she growls at Daniela.

"Sucks for you, she likes me more," Cassandra says as if it's the simplest thing in the world. I don't think that's true though, I like them all the same. I just happened to be in Cassandra's arms right now because...because I had wanted to be and didn't feel like being put down to assure them that I didn't have favorites.

"What are you girls arguing about?" Mommy's voice catches my attention, making me turn my head so quickly as I look at her with wide eyes. I let out a small noise, making Cassandra tighten her grip on me.

"We're not sharing Evie, come back later Mother," Cassandra says as she tightens her hold on me even more.

"I think I will take Evie if you three feel the need to argue over her," Mommy says as she reaches her arms out to me. Cassandra spins around, slamming her door shut behind her so that Mommy can't come in. I don't think it will really stop her but I was just happy that Cassie was cuddling me really tight.