His birthday. Part 2 - Smut

Part 2 of His Birthday

You turned off the lights in the living room. The only thing left were the small nightlight by the door. With living on a ranch and, let's face it, living with the Duttons...sometimes you needed to leave in the middle of the night.

You walked down the hall to the bedroom and saw Kayce carefully getting off the bed. Tate was now passed out, hugging the dinosaur book he'd been reading with Kayce the past few nights he'd been there. You smiled as Kayce walked over to you.

Due to the foreman's cabin having one bedroom, you figured your night was done when Tate went to bed. But Kayce gently pushed you back out to the hallway and shut the door behind him.

"What're we doing?" You whispered.

"Follow me," Kayce grabbed your hand and led you back.

You followed Kayce out to the back porch. It was cooler, but still warm outside. Kayce led you over to one of the Adirondack chairs. He dropped your hand as he sat down and looked up at you. Smiling, you slipped out of your boots and sat down sideways on Kayce's lap, kicking your feet over one of the armrests. Kayce wrapped his arms around you as you leaned against him.

"Do you feel wiser?" You whispered to him.

"Don't really feel different," Kayce breathed in deeply. "Should I?"

"It's your birthday," You giggled. "You tell me what you feel."

"I feel a pretty girl in my arms," Kayce mumbled against your ear.

You turned your head, your nose bumping against his, and looked at him. Kayce's fingers pressed into the fabric of your dress.

"Cleaver," You smirked.

"Alright, how's this?" Kayce cleared his throat. "I feel my heart beating a little faster than normal..."

"Why's that?" You asked softly.

"Because it always does that when you're around me," Kayce said and you blushed.

"And my hands get twitchy because all I wanna do is touch you," Kayce continued.

One of his hands smoothed down your dress until it got to the hem. Your eyes followed Kayce's hand as he pushed it under your dress. His fingers skimmed your skin back up your thigh until he met your underwear against your hip bone.

"Anyone could walk up," You mumbled but you already dropped your foot back down to the deck.

"Not if we're fast," Kayce smiled up at you.

"Kayce..." You smiled but leaned in, pressing your lips to his.

While your sex life with Kayce was healthy, you were not the best when it came to getting down and dirty when a wrangler or his family member could come by. But here you were, shifting to straddle his waist in the chair as Kayce pushed your dress up to your hips.

You bit down on his bottom lip, moaning. His finger hooked around your underwear. Your fingers ran through Kayce's hair as his lips moved down your jaw to your neck. He pulled the fabric his fingers were holding as he sucked against your pulse point.

A sound behind you made you jump and turn around. In the quick second all you saw was darkness. One of Kayce's hands reached and turned your head back toward his.

"Kayce," He cut you off with a heated kiss.

You were about to push against his chest but you felt his fingers slip in between your legs. You paused your kiss, your lips still touching his as he ran two of his fingers over your underwear. You knew he would already feel your want for him.

The thought made you shutter as you rolled your hips against his hand. Kayce's eyes stared into yours as you didn't again, fisting his shirt against his shoulder.

"Touch me," You could hear your beg whisper out.

Kayce tilted his head as if he was going to kiss you again but stopped. His hand moved from between your legs back to your hips. The groan from your lips wasn't soft as you frowned. That was until Kayce ripped the fabric under your dress right off of you.

Kayce pulled you down for another kiss, your gasp letting his tongue slip right faint yours. The coolness of his belt buckle against your core made you hiss and raise up slightly.

You reached your hands down and sloppily undid his belt. Kayce's lips were back against your neck as you pulled his zipper down. His teeth grazed your skin as he leaned his hips up enough to help pushed his jeans and boxers down slightly. Another warm kiss and you weren't sure where you even were anymore.

You felt Kayce push you down over him slowly. The loan out of your mouth made you tilt your head back. Kayce held your hips as you adjusted to him. Biting your lip you looked down into his blown eyes.

"This is insane," You breathed out.

Kayce snapped his hips up and you yelped. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders as you leaned your forehead against his.

"This is so hot," Kayce told you. "Move, darlin'."

Using his shoulders you were able to roll your hips over his. Kayce groaned as he tilted his head back against the chair. His hand helped guide you up and down. You leaned your head down, your lips brushing his.

"Feel good?" You asked.

Kayce grunted as you pressed your knees into the chair and picked up your speed. His fingers were griping you hard.

"Fuck...yes," He moaned.

One of your hands held the back of the chair as you felt the burn in your lower belly. You were a panting mess as you moved over Kayce. His left hand reached up and griped the hair at the base of your neck, holing your lips against his.

"Kayce..." You moaned.

Your pace was a fast as your brain could comprehend. Your thighs were staring to shake. Kayce was all you could see, feel, and taste.

"Oh, Kayce," You gasped.

"Come on, darlin'," Kayce's warm breath spread across your chest.

You felt a snap in your body and a sudden rush of pleasure coursed through your veins. You shook against Kayce, his name tumbling out from your lips as fast as you could say it.

"Oh, Y/N," Kayce roared as he came right after you, watching you come undone above him being all he needed himself.

You slumped against him, not sure how much time passed before you could open your eyes again. Kayce was breathing hard, but his fingers ran through your hair. Slowly, you leaned your head up.

"Hey," He smiled at you.

"Hey..." You let out a breathless laugh. "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you," Kayce kissed you sweetly. "I love you."

"I love you," You told him.

A couple more minutes passed before the two of you collected yourselves and went back inside the cabin. You both fell into bed, being mindful of Tate, and fell asleep in each other's arms.