Chapter 8: King

Chapter 8: King

  Chapter 8: King

  At this moment, even the always fearless Alpha officer felt a creeping chill.
  Is this a coincidence? Or a provocation?
  Obviously, most people confirmed it was the latter. But if it's the latter, then the most ridiculous and impossible thing in the world has happened.

  ——That boy might be able to control the Zerg.

  Or, the other party is not human at all.

  "Send the order and the entire army is in wartime mode. As for this guy..."

  Zhou Jiuya's wolf-like blue eyes were so cold that they froze, "   Catch
  him alive."

  "Yes!!!"

The Alpha officers who received the order immediately walked out quickly. Only then did Zhou Jiuya look back at the adjutant who was hesitant to speak, and asked in a deep voice,
  "Where is Jiang Ci? Wasn't he very active in participating in the arrest just now?"

  The adjutant gritted his teeth,

  "Bai Ze is closed. The cockpit has also turned off positioning, and we can't contact him for the time being."

  "..."

  Zhou Jiuya's eyes darkened, he stood up solemnly, and strode out of the conference room.

  "——Then there's no need to contact you."

  ·
  Suddenly——

  High above the vast battlefield, Huo Xianfeng looked at the distant camera that was swallowed up by the swarm of bees, and a chill ran down his spine.

  He is sensitive to other people's prying eyes and subconsciously resents them. However, just when he discovered the camera, the swarm of bees nearby seemed to have received some order and ate it up.

  - This is no coincidence.

  Everything that happened in these few seconds, his relationship with these Zerg, was like being connected to the mecha through a spiritual chain. Without any words, these monsters could obediently obey all his instructions.

  And obey unconditionally.

  Ridiculous and terrifying.

  But something so incredible and impossible happened.

  As we all know, the Zerg is highly hierarchical, and the entire race belongs to the military structure. They will only obey the orders of the higher class.

  A vanguard general with extremely powerful attack power like Osa, whose status is second only to the leader and the king, would only obey the orders of the latter two.

  But now, why would you obey a human being?
  In an instant, countless dark conspiracy theories filled Huo Xianfeng's mind.

  Perhaps, someone was conducting prohibited genetic experiments on the Zerg race at the ruins of the ancient battlefield. And he may be an experimental product.

  Otherwise, why would he wake up from a huge egg if he is obviously a human?

  How else to explain that he has such a close connection with mankind's mortal enemy species?
  Who could be the person behind it?

  It had only been three hundred years since the fall of the Zerg on the earth. If he dared to reach out here and touch the taboo of all mankind again, the power behind it would be so huge that he could not imagine it.