Chapter 118: See you next time

Chapter 118: The next meeting

  When Bernard was nailed to the ground by the spear, some believers tried to save him. Therefore, when the current surged down, those few people failed to avoid it, and instead caused the people behind them to be electrocuted to the ground one after another.

  So when all the dazzling electric light faded, the remaining people who were standing immediately smelled a strong, unique smell of burnt meat.

  The pieces of meat that were burnt by electricity were piled up one after another, and some were still spasming.

  Even though Cecilia was used to all kinds of bloody scenes, she felt sick in her stomach at this moment, but on the surface, except for her slightly pale face, there was no other expression.

  But the worst situation still happened. Bernard seemed to be hopeless, and the only thing that made her feel fortunate was that Mandela was with her to take the blame. In this way, perhaps the Pope would not kill her.

  "You--!!!"

  Mandela's eyes were red, and he suddenly turned back to look at Huo Xianfeng, but before he said anything, he heard some rustling sounds.

  At this moment, everyone's eyes were focused on the figure nailed to the ground by the spear. The charred clothes were lifted up, and there seemed to be something densely packed underneath.

  Huo Xianfeng's eyes sank, and he was about to go up to finish off the young man, but at this moment, Mandela suddenly approached the boy's side, and the shiny bone claws chopped down, and at the same time he shouted.

  "Cecilia, go save people--!!!"

  At this time, Cheng Yue nailed Bernard to death. In order to prevent the man from escaping, Huo Xianfeng was unable to recall his weapon, so when Mandela's attack approached, he could only dodge in embarrassment.

  "Don't even think about it!"

  The boy's eyes flashed, and he shouted angrily:
  "Cheng Yue--!"

  The silver spear quickly charged, as if ready to repeat the old trick.

  At this moment, Cecilia threw out a giant black scythe, and the hook stuck to the gun body. When the huge electric current hit again, the scythe wrapped around the silver spear instantly flew out like a meteorite, like a lightning dart, rumbling and breaking through countless wall pillars one after another.

  At this time, Cecilia immediately stepped forward. Before she got close, she smelled a burnt smell of cooked meat. She held her breath and frowned to check on Bernard. She found that he had lost large pieces of flesh and blood. She could see that the holy marks inside were being repaired quickly.

  Cecilia was surprised and relieved at the same time
  . Fortunately, he was alive.

  "Huh... Huh..."

  In just a few minutes, Bernard had recovered his breathing, but he couldn't speak. His mask fell off, but his face couldn't be seen clearly because the whole face skin was stuck to the mask and fell off with it, revealing the bloody muscle texture inside.

  Cecilia felt nauseous, but she didn't dare to move Bernard easily now, so she quickly tapped the chip behind her ear and gave an order,

  "Ace! Seek medical help nearby..."

  "Master Cecilia, you seem to need help."

  The woman was stunned and looked up to meet He Zhun's eyes. The latter didn't wait for her answer. He immediately squatted down, took out a scalpel from the inner layer of his clothes, and cut off all the burnt flesh and blood very quickly.