Chapter 42: He doesn't like omegas

Chapter 42 He doesn’t like omegas

   In short, the entire military system exploded because of this shocking gossip.

  Not only the First Army, but also the Second Army and the Third Army exploded.

  After all, as an extremely rare omega in the imperial army, and the only S-level omega in the entire empire, the name Jiang Ci is almost known to everyone.

  In the anonymous forum, countless related posts were updated rapidly. As long as one or two keywords about Major General Jiang Ci were mentioned, a building with hundreds of floors could be quickly built!
  "Tsk tsk tsk, you didn't see that when the alpha declared his sovereignty in front of so many people, our legion commander's face turned green."

  "Damn, which warrior is so daring? When the legion's joint individual soldier competition was held, I was killed in one encounter. Is there really an alpha in the world who can control him??"

  "But is it a temporary mark or something? Why did I hear that she was pregnant?"

  "No way, I met the major general more than a month ago, and he was still injecting inhibitors at that time!"

  "Then how come someone said that they smelled it..."

  "..."

  When the anonymous forum of the military internal system was building a building crazily, Jiang Ci knew nothing about it. He just had a gloomy face, tightly grasped Huo Xianfeng's wrist, and pulled the culprit into his room as quickly as possible.

  Wow -

  the moment the metal door suddenly closed, the silver-haired major general swung it hard,
  bang!
  Huo Xianfeng's back immediately hit the wall, making a slightly heavy muffled sound. But he was not angry, just leaning lazily against the wall, with a smile in his phoenix eyes, and looking at Jiang Ci, who was so angry that his hair exploded,

  "What do you mean?!"

  What do you mean?
  The young man raised his eyebrows.

  "Well, didn't I say that just now?"

  "..."

  Jiang Ci grabbed his collar, and her scarlet eyes seemed to become sharp at this moment. After a moment of silence, his voice was no longer as angry as before, but fell into a cold calm.

  "Are you underestimating me a little too much, Huo Xianfeng?"

  Because of the close distance and height difference, the former had to slightly raise his head, revealing a slightly weaker posture of looking up, but at this moment, Huo Xianfeng did not feel that the other party was at a disadvantage, but rather had a bit of aggressive meaning.

  The young man narrowed his eyes slightly, and the smile in his eyes faded a little.
  "What do you mean?"

  "Your so-called declaration of sovereignty is just to bind me, right?"

  - This is just a superficial cover.

  Huo Xianfeng can drive the Forbidden Abyss and even control the core of the Forbidden Abyss at will. Moreover, his origin and purpose are unknown, which is a very big risk factor.

  It stands to reason that if such a person wants to enter the capital star, he must be handed over to the Military Intelligence Department for a strict political review and investigation.