Chapter 98: Dating Partner

  This was too unexpected!

  Because of the empathy with the mecha, when General Wan's head was smashed into the ground, Zhou Jiuya felt his head "buzzing" and his vision suddenly went dark.

  The ground of the entire training ground had been compacted several times by the Zerg just now. But at this moment, it was directly smashed "boom--", smoke and dust rose up, and there was a loud bang that could only be heard from an explosion. The original place collapsed

  into a deep pit, and spider-web-like cracks were dense and spread like tree roots in an instant.

  "..."

  For a moment, the people around were shocked on the spot, and they could hardly find any sound, until a faint and trance voice appeared in the communication channel,

  "You are... You are lying..."

  "General Wan is Bai Ze...?"

  In the eyes of everyone, since the death of Marshal Huo Chao, the strongest representative of the empire's military strength is the commander of the First Legion. After all, Zhou Jiuya fought his way out of the predecessor of the Dawn Legion three hundred years ago, the Seventh Army of the Alliance.

  From the end of the alliance, the earth overturned, the empire was newly established, hundreds of years of war and fighting, finally reached this position.

  Zhou Jiuya's prestige and status in the army were earned by his own swords and swords, and even His Majesty the Emperor Pei Changyun could hardly shake it. Although Jiang Ci was gifted, he was too young. Even if he could beat most alpha officers, he still looked too immature in front of Zhou Jiuya.

  Wanjiang and Bai Ze were both double S mechas, and both were derived from the main program of the Forbidden Abyss, but there was still a gap. The former came from the alliance, and the latter was built after the empire was newly established. And most of the alliance's industrial system has the shadow of the Phantom God Cult.

  Therefore, in terms of performance and attack power, Wanjiang will be a little higher than Bai Ze.

  So, no matter from which aspect, it is no suspense that Wanjiang beats Bai Ze.

  ——But what do they see now? !

  It was clear that Wan Jiang was suppressing Bai Ze in the first ten minutes, but suddenly, they didn't even see clearly how the silver behemoth moved. After hearing a loud bang, Wan Jiang was already pinched by Bai Ze's neck and smashed into the ground.

  "How is it possible..."

  "I'm afraid I'm dreaming..."

  "Damn! Did you see Bai Ze's movements just now? I should have recorded it earlier!"

  "..."

  At the same time, Jiang Ci, sitting in the main driver's seat, suddenly opened his eyes and gasped unconsciously.

  "You——!"

  He saw what was happening in front of him, and suddenly his blank brain was silent for a few seconds, and finally realized what happened -

  Huo Xianfeng suddenly snatched his control over Bai Ze, and then smashed his uncle into the ground by pressing his head. In fact, Jiang Ci was not surprised by this result, because when Huo Xianfeng controlled the forbidden abyss, Jiang Ci already had some specific knowledge of his strength.