Chapter 70: He Zhun's Judgment

Chapter 70: He Zhun's Trial

  Three days later -

  Shenglu Star.

  In the center of the capital, the Holy Relics White Tower.

  This is the headquarters of the Illusion God Cult.

  The Holy Relics White Tower is called a tower, but it is more like a huge city, comparable in size to the capital of the empire, but it looks like a tower from the outside.

  - There is a huge trial field inside.

  The snow-white metal is built into a huge concave hemispherical field, a hundred meters deep. It looks very much like the ancient Roman Colosseum recorded in the history of ancient Earth.

  The ceiling is branded with complex and strange symbols and characters, spreading in circles, and finally gathered to outline a huge and strange statue. The seats are surrounded by people in white robes sitting on the seats around them, one circle after another, layer after layer, standing in a solemn circle.

  Their faces have different expressions, some are indifferent, some are angry, some are sinister, and some are playful... But everyone's eyes are all on the altar at the bottom center.

  - He Zhun is kneeling there.

  He looks straight ahead quietly, with a very calm expression on his face, and there is no trace of panic or fear at all.

  Seven or eight meters away from He Zhun, there was a huge nutrient solution repair chamber, in which half of Badhua's body was soaked. Huo Xianfeng had broken his limbs and blinded his last eye, so he looked particularly terrifying now. The

  golden holy marks shuttled through his flesh and blood, like dense tree roots, absorbing the last nutrients of this piece of rotten meat. Badhua

  no longer looked like a person, but more like a specimen soaked in formalin. Only the occasional bubbles could prove that the person inside was still alive.

  He Zhun could hear the murmurs of discussion coming from all around, but because the trial field was too huge and closed, those sounds sounded more like the buzzing of a huge beehive, noisy and chaotic, and could not be heard clearly.

  "Factory...workshop...explosion..."

  "Badhua...Huo Chao is not dead..."

  "A-level assets are lost...felony..."

  "Archbishop of Leinster...the Discipline Hall is punished..."

  "..."

  A newly promoted church member who didn't know much about the situation was asking in a low voice,
  "This beta looks young, how can he have so much power in the factory and dare to modify the supply of nectar without authorization..."

  But before getting an answer, he couldn't help but look at the person under the stage and made two clicks of the tongue,
  "But this poor little look, tsk..."

  He Zhun was still dressed like a researcher, with a long white coat, a shirt and trousers, and a pair of silver-rimmed glasses on his nose. His skin was pale from living indoors all year round. His facial features were not very delicate and colorful, but they were very attractive and handsome when combined together. The corners of his lips were naturally smiling, which made people easily like him.