Chapter 69: Very Sweet

  Chapter 69 Very Sweet

  The side of his face suddenly softened——

  "Chi~"

  Such an overly cute sound made Huo Xianfeng pause.

  Really, whether it was the tilt of his head or the cautious kiss on the cheek, it was very much like something a child would do.

  This time it didn't feel like a kiss on the face, it was just like a kiss on the tip of the heart, and the heart seemed to be cast by some magic and suddenly softened into a pool of water.

  The boy turned his head to look at Jiang Ci. There was a mist in the beautiful red eyes, and ripples appeared because of the trembling eyelashes. But before he had time to look carefully, the extremely embarrassed omega immediately hugged his neck and buried his wet, red and hot face in his neck.

  "..."

  Jiang Ci clearly heard the other party laughing, because they were too close, the sound seemed to vibrate from the throat, with a little breath, and then through the contact point in a solid way, directly reaching his auditory nerves. The

  boy's voice was a little different from usual, slightly hoarse, with a very obvious taste of desire, it was so sexy that it made people's scalp numb.

  "Hmm? You like it so much?"

  He didn't add an object after it, so it could refer to Huo Xianfeng himself or the action they were doing. But Jiang Ci always felt that the other party should refer to the latter. He was burning hot all over, and subconsciously wanted to curl up like crazy to hide himself. But now there was an alpha on him, and when he subconsciously curled up, he just hugged the other person tighter.

  This action made Huo Xianfeng think that this was Jiang Ci's answer,
  "Well, it seems so."

  He licked the omega's red earlobe and asked almost close to the ear,

  "Do you like the heavy Huo Xianfeng, or the lighter Huo Xianfeng?"

  While speaking, the boy's actions followed his words, giving Jiang Ci two choices, just like two small desserts with different flavors given by the merchant.

  "..."

  Jiang Ci never thought that Huo Xianfeng had such a side. He used to think that the thorough marking of omega by alpha was nothing more than a simple and neat process of combination. Jiang Ci always felt that such things were very disgusting, painful, and humiliating, but when he experienced it personally, he found that it was not the case at all. And why, even at this point, this guy still wanted to tease him with evil taste.

  How on earth could Huo Xianfeng ask such a question? ! ! !

  Jiang Ci's remaining rationality was on the verge of collapse, and he was so ashamed that he couldn't even answer a single word. He was thinking now, could Huo Xianfeng be more straightforward, and mark him completely if he wanted to, why... why did he still want to tease him like this. But in the end, Jiang Ci couldn't fool him, because the other party was stubbornly waiting for an answer. Without this answer, Huo Xianfeng simply stopped and deliberately asked him,

  "Why don't you talk? Don't you like it?"

  "..."

  Jiang Ci was about to collapse.

  It's all!
  It's all here! ! ! He actually did this halfway! ! !
  Will Huo Xianfeng die if he doesn't tease him for a second? ! Will he die? ! ! !