Chapter 103: Grabbing the Ankle

Chapter 103 Grab the Ankle

  In the night of Mingcheng, there were fights in two rooms.

  It was just that one pair was a fight between fairies in the bathroom, and the other pair was a fight between comrades on the floor.

  Zhou Jiuya was really angry this time. Usually, he would give in to Ye Shu, but this guy actually took advantage of him and drugged him.

  - Felton Potion.

  Something that can paralyze people's thinking, if it is a small amount, plus the effect of alcohol, it will make people's thinking slow and slow, and quickly amplify emotions, so at this time, it is easy to be tricked.

  The reason why Zhou Jiuya knew it so quickly was because he and Ye Shu had used this thing together before to trick the enemy general. At that time, the other party just failed to pursue omega, and when he cried bitterly in the middle of the night, he drank the medicine and vomited out everything about his ancestors.

  But in fact, this kind of potion is not omnipotent. There are many requirements, such as the person who is drugged must be at the point of emotional excitement and in a relaxed environment. Otherwise, once you are prepared, on guard, and have a stronger willpower, it will be difficult to trick him.

  But Ye Shu chose the most appropriate time, the safest place, and... Ye Shu was one of the people he trusted the most.

  When Zhou Jiuya felt depressed because of Jiang Ci's matter, he was in the lounge he was most familiar with, and Ye Shu, who had always been sharp, suddenly softened his thorns.

  In short, everything led to the situation where Ye Shu got Zhou Jiuya's most unspeakable secret under such favorable conditions.

  He promised Marshal Huo Chao that it was a secret that no one could tell.

  Including Pei Changyun.

  ——Everyone.

  No one can tell!

  So Zhou Jiuya worked hard to deal with all the details, asked Jiang Jinsheng to encrypt the privacy program of Wanjiang, and tensed his nerves every moment to resist the church's countless spying, and even couldn't sleep well, and gritted his teeth and insisted on hiding it for three hundred years.

  Even His Majesty the Emperor didn't notice it, but tonight, Ye Shu actually got it out! ! !
  The legion commander was really angry, and his chest hurt.

  Bang!
  Zhou Jiuyu turned Ye Shukan on the ground. He did not have a face. Because he looked at Ye Shu's eliminating side face,

  he stunned his punch on his stomach .   The head of the legion was fragile, and his blood flavor was instantly.   His military uniforms were completely messy, and even the collar buckle was pulled by Ye Shu.
  Mori   was cold. In the next second, he had a knee and pushed the Ye Shu out. The latter directly knocked over the   cabinet   next to him, making a rumbling   sound   .   "Ahem..."   Ye Shu took a breath and was about to get up and continue fighting, but he saw a big hand coming towards him. He immediately fought back, but Zhou Jiuya grabbed his mechanical arm. The pure physical strength actually crushed the machine, instantly suppressed it, and then folded it behind his back.   Then, Ye Shu's mechanical arm immediately deformed and broke free, attacking Zhou Jiuya directly. But the next second, the legion commander turned his head slightly with a cold face, and dodged it. He grabbed it in the air, and the Wanjiang armband on his arm quickly transformed into a dagger.   Snap——!!!   The dagger pierced the mechanical arm directly, and then stabbed into the ground fiercely.   In terms of force, Ye Shu could not compare with Zhou Jiuya.   After all, except for Marshal Huo Chao, the legion commander was the well-deserved ceiling of the empire's combat power.   But it was not over yet. Ye Shu struggled like crazy, and even bit Zhou Jiuya's wrist, his canine teeth pierced deeply, and bit it bleeding.   Ye Shu was still like this. He was never defeated, but he never gave up. When he got angry, he was like a mad dog, biting whoever he caught.   But this little pain was nothing to the legion leader. He pinched the opponent's jaw hard, and with a little trick, he broke free, and then pinched Ye Shu's neck with his backhand.   "Bang!"   Zhou Jiuya pressed his friend to the ground.   "Ye Shu, I was sorry to you before, and I also let you go."   This posture was very humiliating for the alpha, but now this was the only way to suppress him.   The legion leader's tone was so angry that he trembled,   "But you went too far this time!"   "Heh...too far?"   "If...I didn't do this tonight, Zhou Jiuya, are you...are you going to hide it from me forever?"   Ye Shu's half-disfigured face was pressed against the ground, squeezed into an increasingly hideous and terrifying appearance,   "Zhou Jiuya, you lied to me...Jiang Jinsheng lied to me..."   He laughed miserably,   "Pei Gou lied to me...even Huo Chao..."   "Huo Chao also lied to me..."   But Ye Shu couldn't hate anyone.   Because he knew that he was no match for anyone. Except for him, everyone around Huo Chao was found by Huo Chao.   Only Ye Shu was desperate to stay with that person.   Only he had no talent.   Only he was the most useless.   Only he...   Ye Shu once thought that as long as he worked hard, he could be no worse than anyone else, so he spent nearly ten years of blood, sweat and hard work to get to Huo Chao's side. At that time, he always felt that he could fight with everyone, and he could also be one of the builders of the new world.   He could change this cannibalistic and fucked-up alliance for his dead parents and relatives.   However, reality is so cruel. Ye Shu only realized now that he thought too ridiculously, and he was no match for anyone.   "Ha..."   Ye Shu laughed self-deprecatingly and sarcastically, his eyes red and scary,   "In your eyes... I am just a fool, Zhou Jiuya."   A fool who was fooled by everyone! And he was fooled for three hundred years!   "Is it that every time I said those words of hatred for Pei Changyun in front of you, and those... things you lied to me, when you listened, did you have a hard time holding back your laughter?"