Chapter 48: Licking the Flower Buds

  This scene is very creepy.

  The golden unknown substance was like a living tentacle, stabbing into Huo Xianfeng's arm, then tightening it, and blood rushed out of his face.

  At this time, Leinster's face was ferocious, with a look of joy and resentment. He grabbed the young man's throat with one hand and lifted him up. The back of his hand was even stretched with protruding tendons due to the brutal force. .

  "Huo Xianfeng——!!!"

  Jiang Ci's pupils suddenly dilated, and he immediately swung his gun to fight back Tugma. Without stopping for a second, he turned around to save people. But at this moment, the other party entangled him again like a ghost, holding him back.

  "It's better to worry about yourself first, Jiang Ci,"

  Tugema smiled sinisterly,

  "This time, you won't escape so easily."

  "..."

  Jiang Ci raised his eyes coldly,
  "This sentence It's me who should say it."

  Those crimson eyes were filled with murderous frost, and

  the next second, Tugema's eyes reflected a silver light that was unprecedented in the world,
  bang - —! ! !
  The force was so great that it even tore open the tiger's mouth where Tugema was holding the knife. The splash of blood released thick alpha pheromone, causing Jiang Ci to frown reflexively, showing an undisguised look of disgust.

  "Ahhhhhh-!!!"

  At this moment, the two men's movements suddenly stopped due to a scream.

  Unexpectedly, the owner of this scream was not Huo Xianfeng who was being strangled by the throat, but Leinster who seemed to have the upper hand and the winning ticket.

  Jiang Ci and Tugema turned around at the same time. At this moment, both of them looked extremely shocked at the same time.

  The messy black hair covered Huo Xianfeng's eyebrows, making people look down on his expression at this moment, but one could clearly see that the young man held Leinster's wrist and actually crushed the latter's wrist bone at this moment.

  The hand was drained of all its strength in an instant, and it let go of the throat it was holding tightly. Using the broken and eroded wrist bone as the starting point, it then rotated downward ninety degrees and quickly became swollen and purple-white like a corpse.

  Wow -

  Huo Xianfeng pulled out the other entangled arm, and the golden holy mark was torn apart, even trembling slightly, as if he was suffering from some terrible pain.

  Leinster, who was very close, witnessed this scene with his own eyes. He stared blankly at the golden vertical pupil. The shock that went against his cognition even made him forget about the severe pain for a second -
  those were not human eyes.

  "You..."

  But the next second, before he could say anything, he was punched to death.

  If he wasn't wearing the pressure-resistant suit specially designed for technicians, Leinster would have felt like his internal organs were exploding at that moment.

  Boom -

  The figure flew backwards like a meteor, directly breaking a huge support column with a diameter of five meters, and then smashed into the alloy wall.