Chapter 84: The Last Round

  Chapter 84 The Last Round

  After the previous two experiences, if Jiang Ci had not seen with his own eyes that this guy really just woke up from the earth two months ago, he would almost be sure that Huo Xianfeng was a veteran who had been in the love field for many years.

  But Jiang Ci didn't understand why the other party was so proactive in the previous two times, with so many things, just like an old driver speeding on the cosmic highway. But this time, he just lay on the ground and let him do it himself. It is said that at this time, the alpha will be like a beast that has lost its mind, so crazy that only the instinct of possession remains. But why... Why is Huo Xianfeng different?

  Why doesn't he move... How can this guy... How can he just lie there and look at him...?
  Why is Huo Xianfeng... completely different from the alpha taught in the omega learning manual?
  The omega learning manual is a textbook specially compiled by the Omega Protection Association. According to the provisions of the imperial law, every omega needs to go to the Omega Protection Association to receive special sex education after entering puberty, and the teacher is also an omega to ensure safety.

  This period of study is very short and is also provided completely free of charge. But the content in it is very important to omegas.

  The content taught is not limited to omega's own things, such as physical changes, psychological changes, and the most important puberty period. There is also a lot of knowledge about alpha, including how to get along, how to protect yourself, and related physiological knowledge.

  After such education is completed, omegas will understand the differences between their gender and others from a very early age, and what kind of impact it may bring. So when they enter puberty, they will not panic because of the natural development of their bodies. Most importantly, they can properly handle the puberty period after adulthood to avoid harm.

  This is one of the many policies proposed by Pei Changyun after he became emperor.

  Later, this also greatly reduced the premature death rate of omegas and improved the pitiful fertility rate of some empires to a certain extent.

  Jiang Ci also took this kind of class. He still remembers that the teacher who was lecturing on the stage was a gentle female omega teacher. The other party once warned every student very seriously that alphas are almost irrational when they combine with omegas.

  [Don't be deceived by any alpha's illusions on weekdays.]
  [They are all beasts with instincts above all else.]
  Jiang Ci always remembered this sentence because he and the teacher had the same opinion.

  But, but why did Huo Xianfeng say something different from the teacher?
  "Why are you... I don't have the strength..."

  Even though he said this, he didn't stop. Jiang Ci leaned on the boy's shoulders and lowered her head to kiss him eagerly. Every muscle involved in the waist and hip movements was tightening and relaxing rapidly and continuously. I don't know if it was because of the large amount of lactic acid produced quickly, or because of something else, anyway, every muscle of his couldn't help trembling. Even at this moment, Jiang Ci felt as if he was the alpha who was instinctive and irrational.

  He pulled away a little and tried to blink his eyes to make his originally misty vision clear.

  Jiang Ci looked at Huo Xianfeng lying on the ground. The other party didn't seem to think it was shameful to be pressed to the ground by an omega, nor did he think that this was a posture that was very detrimental to the dignity and majesty of an alpha.