Chapter 24: Cover the omega's mouth

Chapter 24 Cover the omega’s mouth

"Close your eyes and hold your breath."

At this moment, the boy's familiar voice sounded in his ears.

  Probably because of the connection with the temporary mark, Jiang Ci subconsciously followed the other party's words without any doubt or thought.

  Originally, the two of them rolled down face to face, but the moment they fell into the quicksand, Huo Xianfeng suddenly grabbed his arm. Before Jiang Ci realized what the other party wanted to do, the young man suddenly used force and easily turned him around and took him into his arms.

  Jiang Ci didn't react at all, let alone resist. Even with his eyes closed, the darkness of his vision allowed him to feel the entire turning process more clearly.

  boom.

  He leaned his back against the boy's strong and warm chest. Even the other party's arms were wrapped around his chest, locking him in an absolutely protective posture.

  "..."

  This series of movements was smooth and fast, as easy as playing with a beautiful and light doll.

  Without warning, this metaphor appeared in Jiang Ci's mind.

  At this moment, a fire suddenly burned in his heart. He couldn't tell whether it was shock or anger, but it seemed to be mixed with some other, inexplicable emotions.

  But at this time, Jiang Ci had no time or energy to struggle or refuse. Because the next second they fell into the quicksand together.

  Crash-! ! !
  The next second, quicksand surged in like sea water pouring in, and the thin air was instantly sucked out. Quicksand came from all directions, and the terrible pressure pressed on every inch of the body's skin almost instantly.

  This sudden fall was so unexpected that Jiang Ci didn't have time to react to prepare a breathing mask.

  "Hmm...!"

  Another powerful arm wrapped around from behind, giving Jiang Ci a second before the quicksand came over. China put on a respirator mask. Huo Xianfeng's hand covered the outer layer, isolating the sharp and rough sand.

  At that moment, the silver-haired major general noticed how big the boy's hand was, but he opened it casually and easily covered his entire face.

  The palm of the other person's hand was pressed against his eyes. It was dry and warm, with no smell, but it was inexplicably...

  When he realized that he had such thoughts in his heart, Jiang Ci instantly controlled his uncontrollable thoughts.

  This... these are just temporary markers.

  ——This is a normal physiological phenomenon.

  Normal...just wait for the pheromones in the blood to be metabolized.

  At this moment, Jiang Ci was frantically building himself up mentally.

  But the reality was that the huge squeezing force of the quicksand squeezed the two of them together, and Jiang Ci could not break away at all. He could even clearly feel that the back of his neck was pressing against the boy's Adam's apple.