Chapter 66: I didn't even dare to touch it

Chapter 66 I didn’t even dare to touch it

  Chapter 66 I didn't even dare to touch it

  The most terrible fear of human beings comes from three points -

  one is death, the other is the unknown, and the third is the moment of change from hope to despair.

  Unfortunately, Badhua is in one of these three.

  From a high-ranking hunter to a pig or sheep to be slaughtered, such a huge change of identity only takes this short moment.

  The transition between life and death also takes this short moment.

  The big hand that was tightly clasped on the back of his head made him unable to move, even though his eyeballs turned to the extreme corners of his eyes and almost bulged out of his eye sockets.

  ——But he still couldn't see anything behind him.

  The terrible murderous aura was like a storm that kept expanding and roaring behind him. The muscles on Badhua's face couldn't help trembling, cold sweat flowed like water, and his pale face looked like a floating corpse that had been salvaged.

  "..."

  He roughly knew that someone was talking behind him, but in the extremely terrified state, his brain could only hear the slight sound of his skull being squeezed, and he couldn't think about what the person said at all. Now all the cells in his body were screaming wildly -

  escape!
  Run away!!!
  People like them who wander in darkness and death are particularly sensitive to danger. At this moment, the alarm in Badhua's mind made the sharpest hissing sound, and he frantically shouted to flee.

  This was the second time after Huo Chao that he realized that he was so close to death.

  No... No,

  no, no!
  This person is more terrifying than Huo Chao.

  But even if every cell in his body was screaming to flee, at this moment, Badhua could do nothing except the unconscious trembling of his body due to fear.

  Like a poultry with its neck lifted, ready to go to the slaughterhouse.

  At this moment, Jiang Ci stared at Huo Xianfeng's face in a daze. He couldn't describe his feelings at this moment in detail. He just felt that his heart was like soaked in tears, sore and soft.

  Maybe people are so strange. When there is no retreat and no protection, even desperate situations can be endured by themselves, and they can face the most terrible enemies

  with incomparable strength. But once someone appears as a protector, even if he just stands there, Jiang Ci's originally strong defense can be easily defeated.

  Such a terrible attack power is even far superior to the enemy in front of him.

  However, when this kind of hero-saving-beauty plot that the audience is looking forward to in novels and movies appears, Jiang Ci's reaction is not to immediately step forward to seek comfort and protection, or to show a vulnerable and touching look to this hero who came from heaven.

  He just blinked his sour eyes hard, gritted his teeth and turned his head away, and finally avoided the other person's sight in shame, embarrassment, and embarrassment.

  The pride and self-esteem in his bones made Jiang Ci not want to be remembered by the boy in such an embarrassed and humiliating appearance.

  After all, regardless of gender and genes, probably everyone wants to appear in front of the person they like in the best posture.