Chapter 101: I'm so embarrassed!

Chapter 101: Damn it!

  Fireflies filled the sky above the ruins.

  The silver-haired omega lay on the boy's back lovingly. They walked forward step by step in such an intimate posture.

  At this moment, the legion commander, who was far away on the stationed aircraft carrier, was quietly taking in this scene.

  He pursed his lips and was silent for a long time before closing his eyes and letting out an almost imperceptible sigh.

  Zhou Jiuya seldom misses anyone.

  Because he is too busy, and because nostalgia for the past can make people weak.

  However, at this moment, he suddenly thought of his dead brother.

  - Jiang Jinsheng.

  Zhou Jiuya used to hate the blood in his body and everything about the Jiang family. He regarded himself as a stain, so he was extremely inferior and extremely sensitive, so he completely closed himself off. But every time, Jiang Jinsheng would greet him with a gentle smile.

  [Xiaojiu, you are such a dishonest child. When you see your brother, you are too shy to call him. ]
  [……]
  Zhou Jiuya never called Jiang Jinsheng brother. Even though they were both under Huo Chao’s command later, he treated him as a stranger.

  Until the very end, when his dying brother entrusted his son to him with his blood.

  [Xiaojiu, Xiaojiu…]
  That night, the dying man tightly grasped Zhou Jiuya’s hand. Every word was accompanied by a large amount of blood flowing out of his mouth, soaking Zhou Jiuya’s hands, soaking his hands with blood and heat.

  That feeling was like being splashed with boiling oil, so hot that it hurt.

  [My Ah Ci… My child with Shan Mian…]
  [Please… Please…]
  Zhou Jiuya was kneeling beside the bed at that time, nodding heavily in the painful and hopeful eyes of his brother.

  He did not dare to look into Jiang Jinsheng’s eyes. He knelt beside the bed and curled up in grief. The usually tall and strong alpha’s back made Zhou Jiuya look like a crying beast.

  [I will... I will use everything I have to protect him...]
  [Brother... I promise you, I will use my life to protect him...]
  That day, Zhou Jiuya used up everything he had to swear to his brother, repeating over and over again,

  [Brother... Brother... I will... I will definitely...]
  But after this sentence, Zhou Jiuya did not get a response, because when he finally realized something and looked up in pain and fear, his brother had already closed his eyes and was dead.

  So until now, Zhou Jiuya didn't know whether that person heard the last sentence. He seemed to be born with bad luck... No matter what happened, he was always one step late at the critical moment. At

  this moment, standing on the stationed aircraft carrier, Zhou Jiuya knew clearly that the two people were walking towards him, but at the same time, he could also feel that the child who liked to hide himself in the closet was walking farther and farther away from him.

  Jiang Ci had never shown such closeness to anyone.

  Including Jiang Jinsheng.

  So, he should really like each other.

  Zhou Jiuya knew that he had never been a competent parent, and he also knew that one day, Jiang Ci would grow up, break free from his wings and shadow, and leave.