3

"I don't like this colour Joe." I pointed to the chart he laid out on the table for me, "The lime is horrible. They want summery colours, not something to blind their eyes."

Joe nodded, "Alright, how about a mustard?"

"No." I said walking around the table, mustard was not a 'summer' colour. Not the tone that came to mind when I thought about mustard anyway. I looked out of the high rise building down onto the street at the view of cars and busy city dwellers rushing to where ever they need to go. 

"Think more sunflower if you want yellow, more pink, more green, more bounce." I pointed out. 

"I'll look into some sunflower shades." He said. 

I could hear Joe clean up behind me from our meeting and checked my watch, perfect, I had ten minutes till I had to meet one of my clients, maybe I could make a quick coffee. My brain was still throbbing even after I took a few more panadols which was strange. Shouldn't the tablets have kicked in?

"Um Aedan?"

"Yes?" I asked turning around and staring at the bright blue eyes of my worker.

"What about that favour I asked you about?"

I nodded, "I'm thinking about it."

We spent a few more minutes talking about the plans before he left and I walked out to the staff room for that coffee. There were a few workers that were on their break but it was mostly empty which let me enjoy the limited peace that I got. I stirred in my milk as I saw the receptionist walk in smiling, "There is a "You know who I am," at the main desk Miss Hart." she said shifting on her feet pulling her tight skirt down.

I frowned, a know who I am?

"Who?" I asked washing my spoon.

"He's about five eleven, grey eyes and actually between you and me is pretty h-."

"Oh." I said, "oh." I lifted the glass to my lips smiling, "Send him to my office." this was going to be entertaining. I took my own sweet time to go to my office, talking to people on the way, going back to the kitchen to reheat my coffee, taking small sips before I neared the red door that was slightly open, I bet he was sitting inside irritated.

I opened the door and sure enough he was there standing over my bookshelf holding something. I cleared my throat striding in and he turned around his grey eyes reminding me of a storm, oh boy he was angry. In jeans and a white shirt, it seemed he finally found that leather jacket that was thrown over my desk. Picking it up I hurled it into the seat and sat down, "Now, what brings you here."

"You know what." He said, ooh, he's using his angry voice at me. I turned in my chair leaning back so I was comfortable for this conversation, "No, not really." 

Sterling strode over in two easy steps, his palms slamming onto the table as he leaned over, "You cancelled the card."

I cleared my throat, well the news did reach him faster than I thought, it had only been half a day. 

"Not cancel." I said, well that wasn't possible as the manager said he wanted both our signatures, of course mine was signed and it was waiting in my bag for his, which I will con out of him one way or another, "Froze."

"I don't care, make it work." I flinched as the card was thrown at me and I looked at the white and yellow card on my lap and picked it up, well now I had access to both cards, this was pretty good. I quickly placed it in the top draw and shut it close. 

"It won't work for a week." I said

"Why not?"

"Because I said so." It took a lot of strings to make it happened, and a lot of...excuses, such as I lost my bank card and couldn't let anyone use it and I needed it froze as I got my replacement but I was going out of town so I had to get it once I came back.