Chapter 2

Jades POV
Today was the day I finally got to meet once upon a time cast I was so excited I couldn't wait to meet Sean Maguire and Lana parrilla. I had slept round Stephanie house and we were getting dressed to set off I was wearing skinny jeans and my evil regal top and Steph wore her skinny jeans and her hook top. We were on the train talking about what we were going to say how we would act. Then we finally arrived and we were stood right at the front of where they were going to sit. After waiting a while they were introduced one by one. Jared, Jennifer, Ginnifer, Josh, Lana, Sean and Colin.

Lana's POV
We were all on stage when I saw a young girl with dark brown hair she looked about 15. I had been receiving letters and pictures of my daughter since I had given her up. And now she was right in front of me.

15 years ago flash back
"One last push Lana and your baby girl will be here"
Cries filled the hospital room and Lana crashed her head back on the pillow. the doctor tried to hand her the baby but she refused " no she can't live with me it wouldn't be safe with all the paparazzi's she needs a mother who can protect her" Fred understood and agreed with Lana that their baby girl would be safer somewhere else.

End of flash back

Lana's POV
I can't believe She's standing right in front of me it's so hard not to just run up to her and pull her into a hug. Instead I burst into tears on stage Sean grabbed my hand "hey are you ok, what's the matter". Fred walked on stage and helped me off stage when we get of the stage he sits next to me on a couch and pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead " what's the matter darling" " she was sitting right in front of me... Jade was sitting in front of me".
Jades POV
After everyone sat down Lana started to cry Sean grabbed her hand then Fred came on and took her off stage. I wonder if she's ok I really want to go and find her but she doesn't even know me and I only know her by being a big fan. I decided against the idea but I did need to find a loo " hey Steph I need to go and find a loo I'll be back soon"
"your going to miss Colin answering his questions"
"I'm sure you'll record it for me"
" Duh of course I will" we both laughed and I walked of to find the toilet when I heard sniffling sounds as I turned a corner I see Lana sitting there alone still crying in guessing Fred went to get something for her, I don't know whether to go and speak or not. I walk over to her and say quietly " erm are you ok" she looks up at me and gasps.