Chapter 22

Thank you you for the same selection trueoutlawqueenlove1 And oncerf I love this name and couldn't resist it. Please comment and vote and make my day. Thank you 🌟

Lana's POV
I wake up to the sun light in my eyes I feel something hard on my stomach so I look down and see Jade curled with her head resting on my stomach while her Legs are tucked up near her stomach. Sean looked over at me "morning sweetie" I smile at him and go to reply before a wave of nausea hits me I look at Sean in panic not wanting to wake Jade up but if I didn't hurry I knew I would be sick. He understood what I meant because he lifts Jade up slightly and I dart to the bathroom and just in time to be sick I feel Sean pull my hair into a pony tail and then sit down next to me and rub my back in small circles. Once I finish I I brush my teeth and we go back into our bedroom where Jade is still sleeping. Thank goodness I didn't wake her up. We leave her in our bed and we go downstairs and Sean sits on the couch while I lie across him my head In his lap and my feet pressed flat on sofas arm. I feel Sean place his hands on my stomach " what shall we call him or her" I think "I think we should pick two names each and ask Jade which her favourite name is so she is involved" he nods his head and replies "you pick yours first baby" I think for awhile before I say "I like Ruben for a boy and Isabella for a girl" Sean nodded and said " I love the sound of a little Madison running around but if we have boy I like Maison" I loved the idea of in a few months we would have a little baby to look after "we'll ask Jade which names she likes at breakfast before we take her to the cinema to watch that horrible horror film she wants to watch" he agrees and says "I wonder if Tyler wants to join us" I giggle at him "you know I think your warming up to The fact Tyler is dating your oldest daughter" suddenly he was tickling my sides "I don't mind him but he hurts my little girl and I'll make sure it's the last thing he'll do" I couldn't breath but he kept tickling me "Sean stop it I'm going to pee myself" he carries on "Sean really stop I need to pee" he stopped and helped me up and I ran to the toilet.

Sean's POV
While lana was at the bathroom after I had tickled her loads, I couldn't help myself I love her laugh so much. I decided to make her and Jade a breakfast of pancakes and bacon which I knew Jade loved as they were cooking I text Tyler and asked if he wanted to come but he replies and says as much as he would love to it was his sisters birthday and couldn't. I plated the breakfast up and went to check on lana " baby are you okay" she groaned but nodded, I helped her up and she rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash and I went to wake Jade up " Jade princess breakfast is on the table" she mumbled something but pulled the blanket over her head so I pulled it back off and started tickling her as well "ok ok dad I'll get up if you just stop tickling me" I stopped "deal up so we can talk about something then get read for the movie" she jumped straight up and ran in the bathroom singing. I laughed at how she had so much energy this time in the morning I felt like a zombi that early in the morning. She quickly showered and Then joined us eating. Lana started "hi princess we have picked two names each and we want you to pick which ones you like best for a boy and for a girl" Jade looked surprise " you want me to name your baby" we both nodded " I like Maison and Madison while your mam likes Ruben and Isabella" she thought for awhile then replied "for a boy I like Ruben Maison and for a girl I like none of them names actually sorry my favourite name is Aubrey" (i honestly love that name for a little girl) we agreed on the name and got ready to go and watch the new paranormal which was hilarious to watch the girls scream through the scary parts.

Jades POV
Once we finished watching the film we went out for dinner then it was mam's first scan appointment and I was so excited to see the baby for the first time. Mam and dad told me I wouldn't be able to find out the sex yet but I would see and hear the baby. We arrived at the hospital and after about 10 minuets mams name was called out and we all went in. They told lana to raise her top up and they placed this cold looking gel on her stomach. She gasped when I touched her and then the doctor pointed to the screen "I'll leave You's for a few minuets while you have some family time. Sean and lana had tears in their eyes but I felt embarrassed I couldn't even see my own sibling "can you see the baby princess" dad asked I shook my head no and he grabbed my hand and pointed to a little tiny dot on the screen I gasped "that's the baby" mam laughed softly and nodded "woah it's so small" I bent down to her stomach "hi small thing I'm your big sister and I promise I'll always look our for you" lana got cleaned up and the nurse came in and pressed a button and a beating sound filled the room and he told us the baby was doing fine and was very strong. He printed pictures off for us and we went to show all the cast before going back home and I ended up falling asleep curled up to Lana's stomach.

Please comment thank you so much for reading. 🙈