Chapter 17

Hi hope you all enjoy this. This might contain some scenes that are upsetting just thought I'd give you's all a little warning. Enjoy.

Jades POV

I woke up with a terrible pain throbbing in my head, when I opened my eyes there just blackness suffocating me I started to breath quickly. I started to scream and kick the walls but that just made it worse. There was suddenly light and I was dragged out and John was stood in front of me " you again can't you just leave me alone" he bent down to my level " not until your no longer here" I gasped as a felt a blow to my cheek, he'd punched me. I felt extremely dizzy and sick, I starts to cry, in fact I started to sob " i want to go home to my family, I don't want to be here with you" he laughed as started to kick me.... Everything went black.

Lanas POV

I didn't sleep a wink last night knowing my baby was out there probably scared, and I couldn't get to her because I didn't even know where she was. All I wanted to do was hug her and tell her everything would be ok. I was still laid in bed with Sean sleeping next to, he didn't sleep very much last nigh. As he started to stir he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, he kissed my cheek and said "she'll be ok, she strong and we will find her very soon and she'll be with us, I promised to protect you's and I failed but I promise I will do everything I can to find and bring her home to you, to us" at some point through his speech of hope I started to cry and I cuddled up to him.

Sean's POV

I was so worried about lana she has barely eaten or slept, I understand why but this can't be good for her. She had fallen asleep so I decided to go downstairs and Clean up for her and prepare something to eat for when she wakes up. Just as I reached the kitchen there was a little letter pushed through the door, I opened it and read it carefully.

Dear lana and Sean
I hope you are reading this carefully and hope you are not stupid to put your daughters life in any more danger as it already is. I need £100,000 asap I will give you one day and one day only to leave outside you house and your daughter will be free if you don't listen you will never see you little girl every again.

I read it through quite a few times i shouted off lana and she rushed down stairs "what is it Sean have they found her, is she okay" I handed her the letter and had to watch her face crumble all over again. We phoned the police and formed a plan that we would leave the money outside of our home while the police waited to get him. Today was going to be a long drained out day.

Jades POV

I was still in this bloody Cupboard and every where hurt, I struggled to stay awake I'm guessing it had been a day since they had sent that letter home that they told me about, yes they there are now two off them. Suddenly light pierced my eyes and I was dragged out and pulled to my feet "get up its time to collect my money bitch" I struggled to stand as I had been cramped up for ages. I was thrown into the van and they started to drive, when the van stopped the back doors of the van flew open and I could see my home john ran and grabbed the envelope but when he opened it, it was empty and he shouted "looks like mammy and daddy didn't listen" police ran every where and tackled him to the ground, I kicked this other guy in his privates and as he fell backwards I shot forwards out of the van and smashed against the cold hard ground I heard my mothers voice "Jade baby stay awake" I felt a pair of arms lift me up And a gentle kiss placed on my cheek then everything went dark.

Please vote and comment. 😘