Chapter 7

Lana's POV
I woke up before Jade I turned over and she was curled up in a ball next to me almost like she had been trying to snuggle up to me so I wrapped my arms around her she sniffled and moved closer and laid her head on me. I twisted her hair around my finger. I had to go to the set today to film season 5 of once upon a time but I didn't want to leave Jade I hope she won't mind coming with me. She started to grumble and move around her eyes opened " morning darling".

Jades POV
I'm so embarrassed I was sleeping in my mothers bed lana had just said morning "morning I'm so sorry for been stupid and sleeping in your bed" she lifted me up and cupped my checks "it's fine you had a nightmare it wasn't your fault and don't ever say your stupid because your not your perfect" she smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I looked up her suddenly she started to tickle me until I couldn't breath I was laughing really badly.

Lana's POV
She wasn't laughing or smiling she was obviously upset about last night so I thought I'd tickle her make her laugh she was now double over laughing after about 5 minuets I stopped I had forgotten about Fred for a bit but it suddenly suck back in. Jade sat up and gave me a hug I smiled at her " I need to go on set today do you not mind coming" she gasped and jumped up and down " do I really get to go and meet the ouat cast in person properly again" I nodded she said " this time I promise not to get hit by a car" I laughed at her " definitely not" I kissed her check " let's get dressed" she jumped up and got dressed, I giggled at her as she ran off I went in the bathroom I suddenly started to cry I was in the shower for about half and hour crying. When the tears started to stop I got out put my clothes on for the day finished my hair and make-up and went to get Jade.
Jades POV
I was finishing straightening my hair when mam walked in she had been crying you could sort of tell but I didn't want to say anything in case she started again so I turned my straighteners of and gave her a hug " ready mam" she smiled " yep lets go make me the evil queen" I laughed at her. When we got there I saw jared sitting lana saw him to waved at him and walked over I trailed behind lana introduced me. " hey Jade" I smiled and waved. Then Sean came over " hey lana who's this" I looked up at him he was wearing his Robin Hood costume " hi Sean this is Jade my daughter" he shakes my hand " nice to meet you Jade welcome to the ouat family" I smile and say " thank you. It's nice to meet you too".