Chapter 6

Fred's POV
Lana was laid sleeping next to me with her feet across me and jade was laid on the other couch sleeping. I lifted my phone out of my pocket and lifted Lana's legs off mine and walked into the kitchen and dialled Amy's number.

Lana's POV
I woke up and looked over to the other couch and saw Jade curled up on the other couch sleeping peacefully I smiled at her. I couldn't see Fred but could hear him talking to someone in the kitchen so I walked to the kitchen doorway I heard him say " I can't wait to see you again either baby" I could hear giggling down the other end of the phone "Fred who are you talking to" he spun around and met my gaze "Fred I asked who you were talking to" my voice raised a little not wanting to wake Jade up. "Lana I'm so sorry..." I didn't let him finish before I screamed "GET OUT!!" I started to cry I couldn't help it.
Jades POV
I woke up to the sound of screaming it sounded like Lana I rushed up and headed towards the kitchen I saw her in floods of tears shouting at Fred. " Lana are you ok" she turned around and cupped my face " I'm sorry I woke you up baby I'm fine, Fred please pack a bag and go and see your lover because we are over" then she took my hand and walked upstairs with me. Fred packed his bag while Lana was having a bath I was sitting in my room reading when Fred came in to say goodbye and I can visit him whenever I want to I looked up from my book and started to laugh at him " you broke my mothers heart we don't want to see you ever again just leave" I looked back down at my book again after a few moments he stood up " I'm sorry" then I heard him walked down stairs and the front door slammed and a car engine started and drove away. After about 20 minuets I went to Lana's door and knocked on her door "Lana can I come in" after awhile she replied "yes" in a small tone I opened the door and walked in she was sitting on her bed with red puffy eyes of crying I walked over to her and cuddled up to her she put her arms around me. We stayed like this for a few moments before I said " I'm sorry" she kissed my forehead and said " its okay it's not your fault" I stood up and said I should go to bed " night Lana" she smiled at me " night sweetheart". I got into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Lana's POV
I couldn't sleep not after today so I just laid in my bed that used to be our bed mine and Fred's we had just gotten Jade back I felt so happy why did it have to go wrong. I was deep in thoughts when I heard screaming I jumped up and ran into jades room she was kicking and throwing her arms around, screaming at the top of her lungs but when I looked at her she was in a deep sleep I sat next to her " Jade wake up honey your having a nightmare" I couldn't get her to wake up, by this point she had tears streaming down her face I started to shake her a little bit harder and after a few attempts her eyes flew open "hey your okay baby I'm here" she had panic in her eyes "it was only a nightmare" she looked up at me " can I sleep with you lana" I smiled "of course you can". We went back into my bed and laid there " night chicken" she turned over her back facing me and curled up in a ball " night mam". I smiled weekly once more and fell asleep.