Chapter 8

Quick note I know Sean is married in real life and has a beautiful baby but for this fanfic he is single. Thanks for ready my fanfic hope you are enjoying it.
Jades POV
"Jade sweetheart we need to go and shoot some scenes but once we are finished how about we go shopping and get something to eat,while you wait for me you can go in my trailer" lana says to me while giving me a hug and kissing my forehead I nodded but after I walked away I realised I didn't have a clue where lana's trailer was so I just sat on a Bench and made sure I was away from cameras and people. I pulled out my phone and ring Stephanie
"Hiya Jade how are you"
" hi I'm ok thanks how are you"
We talked for awhile when I heard people talking I looked up and saw lana and Sean talking I said to Stephanie " wouldn't it be Amazing if mam went out with Sean Maguire" laughing. She replied " oh gosh Sean would be your father" we were caught up in this conversation about how we should totally set Sean and lana on a date when lana was patting my back " hey I'm finish shooting my scenes should we get something to eat Sean is coming as well" I smiled " hey Steph I've got to go having lunch with Sean and lana" I laughed as she whispered " enjoy maybe Sean and lana will date sooner than you think"   We laughed and said goodbye then lana and Sean jumped in the front with Sean driving and I sat in the back looking through Facebook. I looked up from my phone and we were at a red light and Sean and lana were gazing into each other's eyes he didn't even notice the the lights change so I said " erm Sean the light has changed to green I think that means we can go" they quickly looked out the windows lanas checks bright red from embarrassment and Sean looked back at me and started to laugh " yeah kid I think green does mean go" and ruffled my hair " hey Sean your messing my hair up" he smiled and said " sorry love". When we finally arrived we went in and sat down after we had finished eating I stood up to find a loo when i saw a grabby machine " oh my gosh mam please can I have a go on the grabby machine I really wanna win that minion" she laughed at me Sean said "sure kid lets go and win you that minion" after his first try he didn't manage to win it " never mind thanks for trying" he shook his head and put some more money in the machine " hey I said I'd win you that minion and I'm not leaving until you get it" after a few more attempts he won it " thanks Sean your the best" I squealed while hugging him he laughed and said " come on kid lets get you's home your mother looks tired out" he drove us home when we pulled up lana gave me the key when I turned around after unlocking the door I saw Sean kissing lanas cheek. I laughed and ran upstairs and changed into my nightwear an laid in bed after about 10 minuets lana came up and said goodnight I'm totally asking her loads of questions about Sean tomorrow.