Chapter 9 part 1.

Note: this has some emotional scenes in it about jades past so if you don't want to read it you might have flick it a little bit. It might also be a longer chapter. Thank you hope everyOne is enjoying it.
Lanas POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing I looked over to it and picked it up from the night stand, it was from Robin a smile instantly appeared on my face it said
Hi Lana I had a great time with you and Jade I would like to take you out for a meal tonight at 7pm.

I replied saying
Hi we had a great time last night thank you for being nice for Jade she's never really had a male figure around before but she's taken to you really well. I would love to go out with you tonight I'll see you then.

Jades POV
I woke up scared and sweating I had another one of them it was always the same about when I was in an old foster home the owner would abuse me all the time until I ran away to Stephanie's and she let me stop there until I found a new foster home. I went to Lana's room as knocked on the door " mam are you awake" I heard Lana stand up and open the door she saw the tears in my eyes " hey baby what's the matter another nightmare" I nodded " would you like to talk about it" I nodded and she held my hand and we sat down on her bed " I was seven and a family had adopted me but the man was a alcoholic and abusive and he would hit me if I did anything wrong but I never thought I did anything wrong and one day" u started to sob Lana pulls me into a hug " you don't have to tell me if you can't" I shook my head " he came into my room early in the morning and you can guess the rest".
Lanas POV
How could anybody do something like that to a little girl my little girl. I hugged her and told her everything would be okay and nobody would hurt her ever again I promised " why don't you take a nice hot bubble bath" she nodded and went out I rung Sean " can we do something else tonight Jade told me something tragic in an old home and I really don't want to leave her"
" of course Lana sorry she went through something so horrible I'll bring a film and buy a pizza for us I'll be round about 5 instead".
We said goodbye and I got dressed and me and Jade went shopping and had some lunch then went Home and it was 4:30 and Sean wouldn't be long so I shouted of Jade " Jade Sean is coming round I hope you don't mind he's bringing pizza and films so we can have a relaxing night". She nodded still extra quiet and not speaking " Jade why are being quite, you don't have to worry no more I'm never letting anyone hurt you ever again and I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you" she came and laid next to me and whispered " I'm scared because every time I've been happy it's took away and in left sad again". I hugged her then the door bell rang I kissed jades forehead and went to the front door " hey I've got horro films romcoms  and comedy's didn't no what Jade likes also a pizza.. Lana are you ok it looks like your about to burst into tears" I pulled Sean to the kitchen and started to cry.