Chapter 14

Sorry it's took so long for the new chapter.

Sean's POV
We had gotten back home a week ago and jades slowly becoming herself again and I've wanted to ask Her something. " Jade sweetheart can I ask you something" she nodded her head " sure what is it" I looked at her " I wanted to ask if I could take your mam out and propose to her" she gasped but didn't say anything " Jade is that okay" all of a sudden she let out a loud squeal and started jumping up and down I really wasn't expecting this " is that a yes" she nodded her head " yeah it is oh my gosh your getting married" I looked at her and she ran in my arms I kissed her forehead she squealed once more before running back inside.

Lanas POV
I could hear Jade squealing outside so I went down to see when I bumped into her on the stairs she had a massive grin on her face " what are you so happy about" she smiled at me "nothing" and ran into her room "whys Jade smiley" he kissed me " I'm not sure but we are going out tonight" I looked at him " why" he kissed me again " because I want to take you out" I nodded " okay I shall go and get dressed" I ran up stairs and put on a dress that went to my knees and straightened my hair added some light make-up. Sean was waiting at the door " are you ready to go" I looked over to Jade " will you be okay" she looked really happy " yes, yes I'll be fine" I kissed her forehead " are you trying to get rid of us" she shook her head "now why would I do that bye love you, have a nice time you can tell me all about it when you get back". Then she ran upstairs " bye then". Once we got to this cozy little place to eat Sean took my hand and walked in, we were seated away from everyone else and ordered something to eat and some wine. After we had finished we were just talking when Sean grabbed my hand " lana I love you and Jade, I've loved you since the first day I saw you on set and when I first met Jade she was a scared girl and now she calls me dad, you and Jade make me the happiest man alive so lana parrilla will you become my wife" I felt my eyes water and I nodded my head " yes, yes of course I will" he place the ring on my finger. I placed a kiss on his cheek the kissed his lips deeply. Once we got home Jade was sitting on the couch and when I walked in she ran " did you say yes, can I see your ring" I looked at her " you knew all along" she giggled and said " of course I did why do you think I wanted you to leave so quickly, oh it's beautiful". I agreed with her then told her to go bed because it was late.

Jade POV
Tomorrow was Saturday and Sean and lana didn't know I had planned a engagement party at ginnys house. I couldn't wait to see their  faces. I had told all the once upon a Time set about them getting engaged and they were setting up a surprise party in ginnys garden. But for now I was tired as soon as my head hit the pillow i fell asleep.

Please vote and comment. ♥️