Chapter 19.

Hope you guys enjoy the wedding chapter. 💝

Lanas POV

Today it's mine and Sean's wedding and I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. Jade, Ginnifer and Jennifer are my bridesmaids. They were getting dressed first, they have a light blue knee length bridesmaid dresses and they had curly hair. Once they were done it was my turn I stepped into my dress which was strapless and it has diamonds then flares out at the bottom and it has a long trail. My hair is also curled and is pinned up, I have light make-up on. We have our photos took then I'm stood at the alter. Jade walks Down first with Oliver they look gorgeous. Next it's my turn to walk down and the second I see Sean tears fill my eyes.

Sean's POV

Jade walks down first and she looks gorgeous, then lana walks in and she is the most beautiful woman walking and the world stops and everyone around me disappears it's just me and her and all I keep thinking is how she is going to be my wife and we are going to be a family.

*************************************

(Still Sean's POV)

We have finished saying our vows and now we are at our after party and its mine and lana's first dance I place my hands on her hips while she wraps hers around my neck and we started swaying to our song. She laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek "I'm so glad I met you Mr Maguire" I kissed her forehead "I'm glad I met you Mrs Maguire, I also love you so much and I can't wait to have more children with you" she looks up at me "you want more children" I nod my head "of course I do lana I want us to have children, siblings for Jade and give her that big happy family she so badly wanted and will make us happy" she has another tear running down her left cheek, I kissed it away then kissed her lips softly. Everyone was on leaving now beside me and lana who were on saying bye to Jade " bye princess we love you" we both gave her a hug and a kiss " bye mam, bye dad love you guys, hope you's have a great time".

*************************************
A/N sorry I didn't write about the honeymoon but I'm not very good at writing them. 🐵

Lana's POV.

It has been two weeks since we got married and I've never been happier. I was on cooking breakfast for Sean and Jade, when I smelt the bacon I felt sick and had to run to the bathroom. I just made it to the toilet when I started to throw up I felt Sean tie my hair up and run circles in my back "lana darling are you okay?" I sat up against the wall and nodded "Sean I'm late" he looked at me confused then he must of understood "we aren't shooting any scenes today so why don't we wait until Jade has gone to school then go and buy a pregnancy test" I nodded then brushed my teeth and went back downstairs "Sean I can't make jades breakfast the smell of bacon is making me feel sick again" he kissed me and said "I'll finish it off, I hope you are pregnant I can't wait to have another baby". I laid down on the couch and my eyes felt really heavy until I couldn't keep them open no more and fell asleep... "lana, Lana I went out to the store and got what we needed" I slowly opened my eyes "thank you" I took the test out of his hand and we went into the bathroom "this brings back memory's" I looked at Sean and took the test. I hated waiting for the results I just wanted to know. I would love another baby and be able to watch him or her grow up. My thoughts were disturbed when the alam went off telling me it was time to find out, I picked up the stick and gasped. Tears fell from my eyes the test was ....

A/N hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took so long for me to publish it please vote and comment 💓