Chapter 153 : Father x Sons

"5671,"

"5672,"

"5673,"

Prativindhya, Sutasoma and Satanika are giving push ups in the middle of noon when the sun is directly over their head.

Krishna is hanging off the tree in three fingers in a distance. If he groans in protest, his feet are tickled by feathers.

Shrutasena, Shrutakarma, Abhimanyu and their sister in laws all are grinning looking at the punishment Bheema has given them all. The decree they all singed against Bheema has returned to them.

"Pitashree... aren't they tired..." Abhimanyu couldn't help but intervene.

Prativindhya, Sutasoma and Satanika's faces are red and they are sweating profusely now.

"Well, your brothers are old enough to insert their noses between your mother and I. Let them taste their own medicine," Bheema says.

"Huff... Pitashree...you purposely waited until Jyest Pitashree leaves..." Satanika protests not stopping his push ups.

"Yes, I did," Bheema admits without any shame.

"We just wanted you to be a bit low with your affection...why such harsh punishment?" Prativindhya breathes deeply.

"Don't complain, Arya. How could you try to get between them?" Siyaanshi scolds.

"True Jiji. They have no conscious how to treat woman. Pitashree, Arya pulled my hair this morning," Devasena complains.

"YOU BIT MY FINGERS OFF FOR THAT!" Satanika yells.

"1000 more push ups for you," Bheema declares.

"I could have accepted you two to get punished. Being step sons and all. But me also? This is how a father acts with his own son. Kaliyug is near," Sutasoma whines.

"Our marital life is in line and we are being punished as well. There's no justice here," Prativindhya protests.

"You want me to stay away from my wife..."Bheema was intervened.

"You are beside Maa like glue. What else were supposed to do? More than you, doesn't Maa get frustrated seeing your faces all time?" Satanika groans.

"Young warrior, how did you take birth then? If we were so away from your mother? It doesn't work that way!" Bheema raises his eyebrows.

Three of them groans and gags in Bheema's words.

Abhimanyu pretends to faint, "Childhood over..."

Arjuna and Karna comes there hearing all commotions.

"What did you do?" Arjuna asks.

"Tatshree, Pitashree, we are your blood. You surely won't tolerate this injustice on us. Save us," Sutasoma whines to Karna. 

Arjuna yawns pretending not to hear. Karna looks the other direction.

"Of course...how are you different than Pitashree Bheema? Always sticking on our Maa...we are telling you...this tyranny won't get you Maa's love..." Satanika pretends to sob.

"Partha, you too! Huff....I knew it...Except my sakhi...my essence... there's no one else cares for me...you all pretend to love me....hahahahaha..." Krishna couldn't finish his sentence as Shrutakarma begins to tickle his feet on Bheema's order.

"And this child...I raised you...you played on my lap more than your parents....hahahahahah..." Krishna groans in laughter and pain.

"Samragni is entering!" the guard announces.