chapter 6

"What honor did i come to recieve your visitation Gòdi?" Walfer asked in a respectable manner.

"None, i just passed by.. mayhaps, I'll stay here for a while" brynjar answered with a pang of authority. His icy blue eyes reflected his cold personality in which he was known for.. women swoon on his feet just to get a portion of his attention but nobody seemed to succeed, not even a second glance.

"Of course Gòdi, you will be., as always" he gestured for him to get inside his luxurious house and brynjar immediately gave his saddle into the waiting servant and headed inside.

"I need a bath!" He ordered as walfer's servant began to scatter to meet his demands. The servants gave him all his demands even if it will cost a fortune and walfer did not complain against it.

..

Iona kept waiting on what is to come as she wandered around the cell, she attempted to count the haystacks under her feet to pass the time as she was thinking of the days to come. Suddenly she heard the creeking of the door and light footsteps filled the room she looked at the appearing object and saw a flicker of light, expecting that it will be the bearded man she crouched in a fatal position but then was reliefed when she immediately saw the girl. The girl is thinly with brown curly hair and dark blue eyes, she assumed that the girl is younger of two summers than her. But what relieved her so much is the tray of food that she is carrying. Iona suddenly felt her hunger as she did not yet ate for a day and a night, the girl then deliriously put the tray just beside the barricade of the cell.

"Mm, the master requires you to eat much for you have something to do tonight" the girl informed meekly staring at her feet.

"Of what cause if i might ask?" She answered curiously as she raised her eyebrow but she cannot take her minds of at the ravising food infront of her.

"I do not know, but i sense he does not want to sell you yet for brynjar gòdi have arrived" she answered upon leaving her tracks slowly.

"Wait! Who's brynjar?".

..

"walfer! Where are they?" Brynjar grawled and clenched his fist for his demand was not properly sated.

"Patience gòdi! The women are in their way" walfer said in a calm tone looking at brynjar in a "Patience-you-arse" way. If there is something that will calm brynjar, that would be her whores. He always find one whenever he's upset or tired, brynjar just tightened her jaws and looked as if his game face is on. Later on, women in delicate and fitted gowns entered the premise, and from the look On their faces they are hoping they will be the "chosen one". Brynjar scanned each of them and saw women in different varieties, some have a pale complexion and some have fair, some have also tanned ones and some have darker ones. They are all well built and well fed suitable for his extreme "appetite", each seems interesting as he finds a difficulty to choose from them,

"It's interesting how your daughter raised her hand to join this picking" he said in an amused tone as he looked at the blond infront of her.

"Aye, it seems that she has a strong liking to your kind, that mayhaps she's hoping to be smitten by your affection using her graces" walfer answered and looked at his daughter in a "you-only-have-one-chance" way.
His daughter giggled upon the attention that brynjar gave her, never did she know that he will come to notice her .. she will kill just to have one night with him! And walfer has no problem with that considering that she trusts her daughter's charm and graces. Brynjar put his hands on his chiseled chin and began to consider as walfer's daughter was one of the prettiest in the sight.

"Oh... i. I.. i'm sorry! I did not mean to.. i" a voice suddenly came out of nowhere as all of them turned their heads,

"My apologies, mayhaps the girl will get some beating after this" walfer said in a threatening authority as he shoot his attention to the poor girl who accidentally spilled the tray of ale on the room's doorstep.

"She's new here and i only tasked her to do one job before i will sell her by the end of this day.. my apologies gòdi" walfer again asked for apologies humiliated for his household.

"Mayhaps, she will be the one to serve me through the night" brynjar bristled upon looking at the girl who is now shocked of his declaration.

"But gòdi, she is not trained to do this... you can select from these women over here.. i thought you will select my daughter for this matter" walfer said in an astonished tone, pissed that his daughter did not stood a chance.

"Prepare her for a while, it will be a long night" brynjar directed as his graze did not leave the girl's sight.