chapter 9

Iona is still confused and cannot seem to contemplate what really happened. She remembered washing the floor while Helida kept on berating her with insults, she just ignored it because she believed that it is her way of consoling her for her frustration last night. But helida got annoyed of her silence and began to be aggresive, she held the back of her neck and attempted to drown her to the pale which is filled with dirty water but was later on saved when three familiar men jolted inside the room and carried her by her shoulders, helida watched in grin as Iona is being dragged to death by men who work  in walfer's household and for seconds Iona cannot remember a thing. All she knows now is that she's tied in a tight gripped rope that seems to pierce through her delicate flesh and what's worse is that it is placed on her back, for she cannot have the chance to loosen up even a little bit. She's placed inside a waggon that is filled with haystack and enjoys a white blanket as her temporary roof from the scorching heat outside, which means that the waggon is covered immensely with white cloth. she wiggled in attempt of loosening her discomfort while she's having a hard time collecting herself together as she lie upside down but suddenly stopped when she realized that she's moving, she focused her attention on the noise outside and realized that she is inside a waggon being pulled by a horse which means she's going somewhere.

♡♡♡
Brynjar cannot tame his mind as he remember what happened earlier, he saw 'Ahram' being dragged by three of walfer's men to the waggon that the latter offered him. He saw how the woman cursed and spoke of harsh words and curses as she dug her heels to the dirt but later on got tired and gave up. It is a big mystery to him on how the woman amazed her, and mayhaps it is the fact that she is bony and will spirited. He knows of women being bony and will spirited but none of them matched her for he only saw bony women in the brothels and the will spirited ones in battle, which means that the woman is both. He tossed a few piece of gold to which at first walfer objected to take, saying it is his duty to serve him but later on gave in. He prepared his saddle bag as he will travel back to his hometown along with one of his prized "possession". He smiled at the thought of his "possession" and rode on his priced horse.

♡♡♡
Iona felt stiff remaining in her position the whole time, she noticed how the horizon went dim which means that it's past twilight. She can feel her stomach grumbling which means she haven't ate nor drink the whole day, thinking no one remembers that she's even there. The waggon suddenly stopped and heard the clashing of steels which means the horse is being tend to Lucky horse she thought to herself.
"Pleis let me drink!" She shouted in the hope of someOne  hearing her plead. Luckily she heard footsteps approaching her and began to cut the tight rope that harms her skin, she cannot still see the mysterious man as she lyed upside down. When she finally found her release, she stretched to fill in her discomfort.
"Awww!" She exclaimed in surprise as someone tossed a leather water bag in her direction and it happened to hit her head. She immediately stood up to see the b@stard, she can feel her throught getting parched when she saw a pair of icy blue eyes intently staring her. She swallowed hard when she realized how handsome is he even with those cold stares, the man then suddenly averted his gaze and resumed tending to his horse. Iona then silently drank until the last drop, she felt a call of nature but was ashamed to tell him so. So she scanned her environment and sighed in relief as she noticed that it is bushy and there are plenty of places to hide, she decided to go in a certain direction to let go of her discomfort.

♡♡♡
While tending to his horse, brynjar thought of what happened earlier when she saw 'Ahram's' intent stares. He saw confusion and surprise in those dark brown eyes, he noticed that it's getting dark so he hurried before the road bandits approach. He tilted his head to check the woman but she is not there. He scanned his surroundings and suddenly his nose flared when he saw she is nowhere to be found. Has the guts to escape? Well, if i find her i'll skin her alive! He thought to himself.
His mind became blurry as anger arouses inside his emotions and as a rush of hot blood courses through his veins. She's not that far, if i find her she'll regret that she's even born!. He prepared his reigns to find the woman even if it means risking his safety from the bandits.

Suddenly,

A while after, he heard snapping of twigs in a bushy lane at his right side. He grabbed his sword and slowly approached that direction. He slowly paced upfront and was about to attack, his hands ready for excitement at the thought of killing someone.
"Ahhhhh!!" He screamed as he surged forward, quickening his pace to catch the bandit off guard.

but was then stopped..

When he saw the woman..

He saw the woman,

With her back infront of him while she's doing the 'call of nature'

He stood there dumbfounded as he stared at the the lining of her ass.

She immediately stood up embarassed, as he quickly get out of the scenario. Iona then felt ashamed as her face turned into 50 shades of red.

♡♡♡
Yeha! :) do you know why i put that part??
Because i want to emphasize that the characters are plain human! xD not always the glittery or "oh so charming ones" ..
Yes beaches I'm putting up comedy to the show, though it's in the historical fiction section.

Press the like button if you laughed even a lil bit xD
I'll start updating 2 to 3 chapters now because i love u guysss!!
Mwaaappps..
Please comment up or message me if u like :) hhi

-destineyyyyy! :)