chapter 8

"Bonny, real bonny" brynjar complemented upon looking at the maiden infront of him,
"But you're not as pure as you think! You are a slave! Mayhaps your masters have a first taste of your nectar!" Brynjar bristled as he grabbed her by the waist and began indulging her scent. Iona could not keep her tears from falling as she can't do anything to defend herself, she can smell the putrid smell of ale as of with his manly scent.

"Crying lass? Why don't you show me some of your moves!" Brynjar arrogantly stated as he began to move his hands to her legs, and he began to lick her neck.

"Ahh, such sweet nectar!" Brynjar moaned upon mentioning those words as he put his calloused fingers inside her soft loin. Iona just kept on letting her tears from falling as her body began to betray her, she feels a wave of heat and pleasure upon his stroking.. and yet she chose to struggle upon his hold... please don't!

"Please! I'll do anything! Just donna let me do this!" Iona said as she tried to containe her emotions.

Brynjar felt humiliated as no woman had ever refused him before, and he will not let this woman be the first one... he grabbed her firmly and ripped her clothes apart, tearing the delicate white fiber..

"a feisty irish?" As he throw her brutally on the bed, he began to remove his breeches and stared at the scared maiden infront of her.. not knowing it turns him on, it turns him on to see the inocence on her face, the inocence in her actions and words.. and yet he has not been convinced that the woman infront of her is a maiden, has not been convinced as if she is trying to mock him. He forced to spread her legs as he plunged in the core, she let out a cry and he misunderstood it for pleasure.. he plunged in until he can't control himself.. he cannot contain himself as he plunged in his emotions, he accelerated further as her cry of pain is no more, he let out his seed inside of her.. not actually caring if he has to have a bastard child. He began to realize her actions until he saw the blood on his manly organ, he counter checked and it proved his theory wrong.. she is indeed a maiden!
Iona just stared at him blankly as if there is not a single soul left in her body, brynjar apologized but she said nothing.. not even having a glance from her, he seems not to understand what's happening for he never took a woman by force.. not even caring until he realized she's a virgin.

"I'm sorry.. i do not mean to.." and now for the first time in his life, he apologized even unconsciously repeating her apologies earlier.

Iona just let her back on him, she did not mind to be naked as all she could think about is that all the shame in the world is on her.
Brynjar just stared at her milky smooth back as he has nothing left to say.

Iona just went silently still until the god of sleep claimed her.

♡♡♡

"Did my thrall seemed to offend you godi?" Walfer asked out of curiosity as he sipped his cup of ale on the break fast table.

"It's none of your business" brynjar bristled, looking as calm as he can be..

"Then may i know what's bothering you this morning? For you have given me nothing but a deafening silence"

Brynjar said nothing in response as he gulped his cup of ale,

"Ale!" He muttered gruntingly as a servant went into his aid, he never cared of his surroundings that morning until he saw who filles his cup, it is the slave whom he offended last night..

"What's your name thrall?" He asked upon chiding on her, not even paying enough attention last night upon noting her name.

Iona said nothing in response but was forced as he looked at walfer's sharp look.

"Ah.. it's uh" she answered in a stuttering manner,

"What?" Brynjar asked in discontent.

"Ahram" it's all iona could say, she can't believe she just lied.. but because of her traumatic experience last night, she did not feel guilty and the only thing that she can keep from him is his true name.

"My apologies godi, i might as well cut her tongue for good" walfer said in interruption, hoping his master is not displeased. Brynjar just shooked her head and gestured for 'ahram' to leave.

"It's very interesting i might say" walfer said in a monotonous manner upon glazing at iona's disappearing figure. Brynjar just raised his eyebrows, having no clue of what the man would say but glanced as if stating go on, what's interesting you arse?

Walfer is not that slow not to understand as he continued upon his cue,
"You have never asked a thrall's birthname before, may i ask why all of a sudden you seemed to change your mind now?" He is indeed stating a fact, for his visits his master never bothered to asked his thrall's names, not even his daughter's

"It's still none of your business" is all brynjar can say, .. unwavering his thoughts.

Walfer just kept his mouth shut, but would like to know what's behind his master's silence.. and it can be a way to go through his plans ..

"Not that i wanted it,, may i know when are you to departure godi?"

"Mm. Mayhaps before dawn" he answered without having a glimpse at walfer's direction.

"Very well godi, i will let my thralls arrange your horse"

"One more thing, I'll buy one of your slaves" brynjar stated with a dignified look at his companion's direction..

Walfer felt that brynjar's blue eyes will pierce through his meaty flesh.