chapter 17

'father wait!' A heavy baritone voice spoke.

Lord Harflr turned around, he raised his right brow.

'uhumm' Brynjar, cleared out his throat, Astrid looked back finding where he came from. Is he been eavesdropping? my brother? really? she wondered amusedly.

'What is it?' Lord Harflr asked.

'I need someone to tend to my needs' Brynjar answered.

'what needs exactly?'

'why, cleaning and bathing of course'

'There's many at home, why do you demand now?'

'because they are not good enough'

'good enough? since when did you notice their bathing service?'

'will u give me or not?'

'you can check the stables you might as well sample them all'

'there someone beside you. why waste all the effort?'

astrid is amused about the bantering, she kept looking in between the two to watch their expressions. Her father's is neutral and Brynjar's is stern, she can't keep being amused.

'very well have her all you want' Their father said as he leave the hall. The auburn lady wore a blank expression as brynjar grabbed her hand and dragged her with him.

'wait? a chore already?' Astrid muttered snidely.
Brynjar looked at her with a grimace on his face as he continuously dragged the auburn beauty. Astrid smiled at her brightest as she knows of his brother's obsession. 'well, that's
none of my business' she thought.
Right now, she wants to see her other brother.

💜💜💜💜
'Brian you scoundrel!' Astrid said accusingly.

Brian turned around to face his sister.

'Astrid my love! why are you here? .. oh what was i thinking.. come come... join me' He said in a slurry tone as he gestured his hand for a welcoming wave, the mead clearly getting into his nerve. Most men in the tavern looked at her with lust. The Tavern is a cabin made up of wood as time and smoke faded it with black, it is one of the most prestigious given its size and form. Men and women who visit the central plaza visit it atleast twice as they do not only enjoy the mead but also of its services.

'why did you left me there boring into father's slave trade while you enjoy yourself? have u no conscience? I was bored to death out there!' at least u've met someone far bearing, a little voice in her mind whispered.
'oh shut up!' she said to herself.

Brian chuckled as he once more gulped his mead,
'Sister, you truly are mad' he amusedly said. Astrid disregarded his comment as she sat by his side and gulped his mead.

'Ye have quite d spit fire out here' a voice said. She recognized that voice, a pit in her stomach started to turn as her heart stammered in her chest. She thanked hard that the place is dimly lit, concealed from prying eyes. she can feel a wave of heat radiating to her face. Astrid did not look at the source of the voice as she hears his boots step coming closer.

'Oh Frederick where have you been! I was worried sick about you' Brian mockingly said.

'Pissin and ay heard ey commotion.. A familiar voice perhaps'
Frederick raised his right brow as he stared at her familiar back, she just froze.

'come come here.. meet my sister, u can have her all you want. well, as long as she's willing to spread...ouch! what's that for!' he hurtly said as he massage his cheeks, the spot Astrid slapped. Astrid fumed by his side as Frederick watched amused.

'yer sister ei?'

Astrid looked at him for a second before gulping another cup of mead.

💜💜💜💜
Hours have passed as the night deepens, so is Astrid's tolerance. She began to chat and laugh unceremoniously as Frederick very much enjoyed her aquiantance.
Astrid began to touch him in sensible areas as he himself was starting to turn. He stood up and dragged her hands outside as she laughed and stubbornly followed.

'wat ar ye doing to me woman?' Frederick sneered.

'why? are you affected?' Astrid mockingly said.
Frederick cannot contain it any longer. He neared his face to her as she inhaled his manly scent, she inched her lips closer to him as he stare at her tempting lips.

'oh the hell' she inclined her face and pulled his neck closer. The kiss was slow and romantic until it became aggressive and sweet. she bit his lower lip to tease him as he started to breath erratically, Astrid kept with the rhythm until he put his hand her arse and kiss the nape of her neck. A small moan escaped her lips as he lean her to the wall and wrapped her legs around his waist. She can feel her manliness protruding on his stomach, her legs started to feel like jelly as a wave of heat comes rushing to her core. He desperately tore her pale brown dress as he put down his breaches, lunging in as a wave and wave of pleasure claimed their night.

'well, that's how we met. We often see each other until he's gone.' she escaped a sigh 'Brian told me that he was gone... he.. he ... It turns out that he is the prince of Ireland.'

'yeh, he's my brother' Iona weakly replied as astrid looked at her with a hint of shock on her face.
'and me name is Iona, the princess of Ireland'