chapter 7

Iona was astounded, and beyond shocked as the tall and muscular man chose her for the night. She did not know what to do or to react as all eyes were set on her, she can see the look in helida's scowling face and his father's lips in a grim line .. oh, please.. i did not want this!

She can see how these women dressed to impress the respective authority, for he is a sight to behold .. long blond hair, tall and muscular but what pierced her are the deep blue eyes who yearns to be with her for a night. And all this happened because she dropped the cup of ale upon her carelessness, she wished she had been more careful and wished that she only brought what she can handle.. the master tasked her a while ago to help with the chores as most of the slave women were buisy rummaging their best dresses, it is the only time they can be free and do what they want. She did not expect at that day to give in her virginity to the man she barely know.. just not yet..

The women shared the same glare as they passed her direction and she had nothing to do but to stare at her bare feet and ignore all the painful looks they gave her, the girl who gave her the food a while ago then began to pull her arms and dragged her into a room at a corner.

"It seems that you have stolen the prize they bluntly sure to get" the girl smiled in an amused tone upon removing iona's soiled and smelly dress.

"They can have him all they want, i do not care" iona answered in an irritated tone, a while ago when she was in the cell with this girl named sith who had a tray on her hands and gave her food, now she is the only one she can consider as her friend.

"You just don't know, how i yearned to see a day with that scowl in helida's face! She's a wee brat!" Sith blatantly rolled her eyes upon mentioning helida, as if she is a real pain on the arse. She then washed and untangled iona's flame red hair. "You have such good hair, how do you maintain this luster? Well.. i mean considering that you're a slave"

Iona did not speak further as sith braided her long hair as she washed her soiled body, she did not expect to have this kind of bath in her life as she is now a "property", but what really scares her are the things that will happen tonight. .

◇◇◇
"Are you sure you want that slave girl? I mean it's not yet too late" wilfred asked, hoping that brynjar will be convinced and change his mind.

"It's none of your buisness" brynjar answered while sipping his cup of ale.

"It is all buisness gòdi, mayhaps that girl will not please you for the night" wilfred still trying his best to convince him..

"Master, Iona is here .. if we have not interrupted. ." Sith informed in a low and unwavering voice.

"Ah, let her come in" brynjar commanded in a deep tone, deep inside he wanted to see how beautiful that girl can be.

Iona entered with her head down, she is wearing one of helida's fitted white dress with seashells decorated along her neckline. Wilfred honestly did not expect this kind of result as he never saw her this clean and well dressed before, and now he even regretted that he let her get out.. he maybe the one enjoying her for the night.

"You may leave now, as of with you wilfred" brynjar pridefuly said as wilfred can't seem to keep his eyes of her.. soon