News

~~So my story in the following and next chapter skips a couple of years in between each other. So a brief breakdown: Elm is now part of the royal family and wears a silver belt to show she is a royal family member. Although, she is apart of the royal family she can leave or force to leave if she has to. She has fulfilled her student duties and now is a teacher of archery and many other things.  Also, my editor is out of town and won't be able to edit till the end of this month, so sorry for the mistakes such as commas and things like that.~~

I looked at myself in the mirror. My long golden hair reached down to my belly button. My face had to seem soften from what it looked like years ago.

"Elm, father wants you to meet him down at his headquarters in a few minutes."

Arwen told me as she came in. Arwen and I had become good friends since I had to share a room with her.

"Thank you, Arwen. Any word about Malon?"

I asked Arwen as I buttoned up my surcoat. I looked at Arwen who was already dressed in her proper clothes.

"No not yet. I think that's what father wants to talk to you about."

She answered. I moved my way to my bed. I picked up my silver belt and put it on around my belly. I clipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"Can you toss me my cloak?"

I asked Arwen as she moved her way towards my dark blue cloak.

"Thank you."

I replied as she threw me my cloak. I caught it and put it over my shoulders. I looked out my window to find a gloomy day. I was happy I had decided to wear my long sleeved kirtle.

"I am off, I will see you at supper tonight."

I told Arwen as I left our room. I ran down the big wide halls and down the stairs. I almost crashed into a guard coming around the corner.

"Sorry!"

I yelled back as I continued running down the halls. As I neared Elrond's headquarters, I slowed down my pace. I stopped and took a deep breathe before I entered. I opened the door slightly to find Elrond and an elder waiting for me.

"My lord, I heard you wanted to see me?"

I asked as I cursited to him.

"Yes, you heard right. Elm, as you know you have been with us for two years and you have blended in well with our kin."

Elrond started. I looked into his light blue eyes. All what he had told was true. Now that I was thirteen I could go on some mission with the other elves, hopefully.

"Now fifteen you will be listed in the elf army and may go on missions with us. The elders and I have also come to an agreement, if the dwarves take back Erebor or so I have heard, you shall return to Erebor. You will be welcomed back anytime to Rivendell, but Erebor would be your home."

elrond explained to me. My mouth fell open at this news. A sudden fill of anger overcame me. I could feel my face get heated with anger.

"I don't understand why Erebor would be my home. This is my home and I want to stay here. fight till the end of my days. I have finished my travels of the world and I long to stay here. Is this because of my damned past? If it is I am no longer a danger..."

I replied to him. Before I could start yelling at him Elrond rose his hand into the air and motioned me to leave. I closed my mouth and left the room. I closed the door behind me. I sighed in frustration. I needed to go get this anger out. I went outside to the training court. I picked up my bow and arrows that I had left there yesterday on accident. I put my arrow in my bow. I aimed the arrow with in seconds and let it go. It hit the bullseye, like it always did. I continued on like this until all of my fifty arrows ran out. The bullseye was filled with them. Arrow lapping another. I went over to the bullseye and started to collect them. I had broken five of them. I growled under my breathe. I threw the broken ones to the floor. I grabbed the last one and went back to where my bow was laid. I aimed the arrow and shot it.