Erulasse

I didn't know how long I had been sick or where I was. When I finally woke up after healing from the spider's poison the she-elf who I had seen before was standing in front of where I was lying. She stepped outside of the room. Although, she walked delicately I could hear her foot steps disappear. I sat up only to get dizzy and fell on my elbows. I looked around at where I was. The room was made out of tree trunks and branches. I was laying on a red bed with a beautiful gold blanket with a forest green pillow below my head. The door opened again and the she-elf came in with someone else. He had long white blonde hair that reached to his waist and upon his head was a crown made of leaves and twigs tied together. He looked at me with is deep blue eyes.

"My children tell me that you are the protector of Middle Earth, are they correct?"

The man said with a majestic tone. The young she-elf looked at me with sharp green eyes. I looked at her ears which were pointy, she was an elf and had green eyes! I wanted to cry out and jump for joy when I noticed she had green eyes.

"I am protector of Middle Earth, they call me Lady Irene for protection, but because of your kindness you may call me Elm."

I replied looking at the elf who had his eyebrows raised in question. The elf turned to the she-elf and spoke a few words to her and left. The she-elf came to my side and knelt down so our eyes met.

"Lady Irene, I am Erulasse the daughter of LOrd Thranduil. I am to take care you until you make full recovery."

She introduced herself. I gave her a little smile.

"Erulasse, thank you so much for your time and effort on taking care of me. If I may ask where are my dwarven friends?"

I questioned out curiosity. Thoughts leapt at me, were they dead? Were they hurt?

"They are being imprisoned."

She answered calmly as she stood up and started to fiddle with her fingers.

"The leader of the company is talking to the Lord and they will come to a fair agreement."

She carried on as she went to the corner of the room. In the corner sat a candle a lit on top of a table. She dimmed the room by standing in front of it.

"Will they? Thorin is a selfish person, I believe they will not."

I replied. The she-elf eyebrows rose in question.

"I'm a part of their company, take me and put in prison also."

I told her as I threw the blanket off of me. I stood up to find I was dressed in a nightgown. The nightgown had beautiful gems on it which made it gorgeous.

"Lady Irene you mustn't do this. You are the protector of Middle Earth and should be crowned in all of the gems in Middle Earth, you shouldn't be thrown into prison like the rest of your company."

Erulasse told me with kind eyes. I sat back down on the bed and intertwined my fingers around the gold blanket.

"Let me go talk to your king."

I told her as I stood up again. She ran to the other side of the room again, but she went to the light wooden dresser and started opening dwars up.

"We are the perfect size for each other, even though you a human and I'm an elf."

She told me as she went through the dresser.

"So, how old are you, anyways?"

She questioned as she came up from the drawers with hands filled with felt.

"I'm fifteen, you?"

I replied as she turned around showing me a dark red kirtle with a dark green surcoat.