Nasty wargs

I looked up at the warg who had pinned me down. Azog rode atop the white warg that pinned me down. I growled at him.

"Elm, it's a pleasure to find you here."

He told me in his dark language. I don't know how I could understand, but I just could. The warg neared its head towards mine and dug its claws further into me. I opened my mouth in pain. I wasn't going to let out a scream a pain, I just couldn't. I snarled at the warg who nipped at me.

"You can do anything with me, don't hurt them!"

I told Azog in his language. He seemed impressed that I knew his language. In reality, I didn't, but I picked it up pretty easily. I guess that added to my power.

"Don't worry I won't hurt them. Send ten after the company the rest follow me."

Azog told the army. The warg stepped off of me leaving me with more pain then I had ever felt in my life. I rolled over on my side and started to cry. I put my hands over
my wounds. I guess mitherel couldn't dodge a Wargs claws. I could feel the blood drip down my chest. I couldn't heal my wounds. Azog got off of his ride and came towards me. He grabbed me harshly and threw me over his shoulder.

"I know of someone who would kill for your head."

Azog told me. He got onto the white warg. He kicked the sides and we started to ride away. I looked up at the trail. I saw Fili and Kili watching me. I looked down at the blood that was dripping off my chest. I started to cough up blood. I needed to heal myself, but how? I didn't feel loved. I felt heartbroken.

My mind started to escape to different memories. When I was seven Thorin gave me a sword which I handled very well. Then when I was nine Fili and Kili protected me from a merchant who tried killing me. When I was twelve Elrond gave me a silver belt to be part of his family and Arwen gave me a dress she specially made for me. Of age fourteen Malon and I got married and he granted me a house. Then I saw Mehol. Her gorgeous blue eyes looking at me.

I felt power singe through me. All kinds. Anger, kindness, sadness, and fear. I could feel my wounds heal up all by themselves. I gripped my sword and pulled it out. I stabbed Azog. He screeched in pain and let go of me. I fell to the floor. I stood up and started to kill Wargs and orcs. I had already killed twenty of them. I then turned around to Azog and his warg.

"I'm a God! I am Elm!"

I yelled as I ran towards him. I killed his Warg and it fell from beneath him.

"You can tell your master that I'm the holder of Middle Earth and I'm not afraid of him!"

I yelled as I twisted the sword in the Wargs skull.

"Next time I see you, I will kill you and your whole damn army!"

I told him. I removed the sword from his warg. I started running for the trail that I was on before. Azog jumped in front of me before I could reach the trail. I could see Fili standing behind a tree hiding from sight. Kili wasn't with him. I grabbed my sword and swung at him. It made his flesh on his left arm break open, bleeding. Before he could react I slid under him and got up. I ran up the steep hill and joined Fili. He looked scared.

"Come on."

I said as I ran down the even path. Fili chased after me. We needed to get the hell out of there and fast. I could smell the disgust of an Orc following us. I looked back to find the creature on his warg. I grabbed my bow and arrow. I looked back and aimed my arrow, I shot it. It hit the Wargs skull and instantly killed it. I grabbed another arrow and shot it. The arrow was pierced in the orcs chest. I turned back around. Kili was ahead of us waiting.

"Run!"

I shouted. He started running as soon as we got to him. I looked behind us. Nothing. I kept on running. I could see the company ahead of us. They weren't very fast.