The goblin cave

I was woken up by screams of the dwarves I stood up in shock. I ran to inside the cave where they had been. They were gone. I looked at the floor to find a crack straight down the middle. I sighed.

Goblins. I had encountered them once with Elrond. Nasty creatures they were.

I then jumped down on the crack only to fall hundreds of feet. I was certainly scared of getting hurt. I closed my eyes and the power came back. I reopened them. So much power. I could see the wooden cage and the many goblins waiting for a catch. I grabbed my sword. I landed perfectly on my feet without anything happening. Tens and tens of goblins started coming at me with their grippy hands. I swung once with my sword and they all fell dead. I looked around, not a single goblin was around to see me. I smiled to myself. I started running down the streets of the goblin hole. Each step there came to a creak from the floorboards. I then reached the where the main concern was. The goblin king sprung upon his throne speaking to the dwarves in such a manner that I didn't like. I felt my breath become of steam from my anger towards the king. I looked around to count a total of thirteen dwarves mixed in with the goblins. I started to listen.

"An abomination? Mutation, deviations. That's all you're gonna find down here."

The king told one of the dwarves. I growled at his reply. All of a sudden I heard metal being thrown to the ground. The goblins were pickpocketing them of their weapons. To believe I was only a couple of miles away from home and this is what I see. I gripped my sword so tight my knuckles turned white.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?"

He questioned them. I heard a cute voice so quiet I could barely hear it.

"Dwarves?"

Shouted the king. The voice replied back.

"Well don't just stand there search them! Every crack! Every crevice!"

The king ordered his army to do. I shuttered. How I would hate to be searched by the goblins. I looked up at king again to find that he had something in his hands. It was a candlestick from Rivendell.

"Made in Rivendell."

He read out loud.

"Second age, don't give it away."
With that, he threw the candlestick over to the street. I rolled my eyes, dwarves would be dwarves.

"What are you doing in these parts?"

He asked the dwarves as he looked at Thorin. Oin the healer dwarf stepped up front.

"No tricks, I want the truth. Warts and all."

The angry goblin shouted at the deaf one. Oin rose his trumpet which was flattened.

"I'll flatten more than your trumpet!"

He shouted as he got up out of his seat. He started walking towards the dwarves, I bit my lip. If anything were to go up I would have to fight. I could feel the power brightened up as I thought of fighting. I could hear one of the dwarves explain what they were doing in the Misty Mountains. I tried to listen, but the sounds of the goblins above me kept making noise. I looked up to find a wooden bridge. I growled under me breathe.

"Shut up!"

Yelled the king which made me jump a bit. I looked over at the crowd and saw everyone backing away. I stepped forward a bit more ready to fight.

"If they won't talk then we will make them squawk. Bring up the Mangler! Bring up the bone-breaker."

The king ordered his army of disgusting bugs.