How can the sun shine?

It was a remarkable sound of the bell clashing through something hard that woke me up from my dead sleep. I lept out of bed still dressed. My hair was in a mess. What just happened? I opened the door and started to race down the hall. As I ran I fixed my short hair into a couple of braids.

I ran down many flights of stairs and then down a maze of halls. I stopped for a second or two to regain my breath when I heard the blood curdling screaming of war going on outside. I looked around. I needed to get a sword. I started to run down the halls again only to find the study room where Balin and I once spoke before.

I ran to the hills of gold where I found a sword. I picked it up. It was dull, but it would be of good use. I ran up flights of stairs to get to the entrance I came before. When i got to the entrance I was greeted by blood and screams of pain. My eyes flashed open out of fear. Memories hit me like a horse, as I saw dead bodies laid before me, I remembered of the king eager to talk to Erulasse about war. This was the war he was talking about? I could see orcs against human, dwarves, and elves, but no other kind against each other.

I raced out into the battlefield as I thought more. I was soon met by someone who I did not expect to see. I saw Gandalf in the city of Dale. I needed to get to him for protection. I started to run as fast as I could towards him. I only had to kill a couple of orcs that got into my way. I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding which was stupid of I. All of a sudden someone hit me which made me fly through the air. I landed on my right side. I grabbed a sword which was near me. I stood up with all my might and started to run to the huge creature that had thrown me off guard. I could feel heat rise within me and then I closed my eyes. It seemed as if my body had totally betrayed me and died on me. I fell to the floor. I felt as if I were dead.

The something overcame me like this sudden rush of power. I shook as the power ran through my veins. All of a sudden I rose from off the floor and above everyone else.

"You will all bow down to me, your God your saviour!"

I screamed at the top my lungs. A lot of people seemed afraid of me. What was wrong? Then I felt this major hit. I gasped in pain and looked up to the sky. I then looked down to find every orc that surrounded me once before lay down dead. I felt my power fade and I landed on the floor. I could feel a fiery will within me.

"For Erebor!"

I screamed as I ran into battle. I could see many orcs feared to fight me, but they kept running at me ready to take a hit off of me. I swung my sword at them, not even hitting them and they fell dead. The power I held within helt justified ,yet so dangerous. I made my way through the battlefield and finally got to Gandalf who was also fighting a group of orcs. I started to help him by killing the barrier of orc's  around Gandalf. When the barrier was killed I took a deep breathe. Gandalf's eyebrows rose in surprise as he saw me.

"I want to go back home after this. I'm done exploring the world."

I told Gandalf through gasps of air. He gave me a reassuring look.

"Yes, but look what you've accomplished, you learned your power on your own and you have created bonds with other kingdoms. Without this journey you wouldn't have gone very far."

Gandalf told me as he put his hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him, Gandalf was right, without this journey I would be no one.

"Where's Thorin?"

I asked him as the smile disappeared from my face.

"He took his best fighters up to pursue Azog. They are up there at the frozen waterfall."

Gandalf told me as he pointed to the waterfall.. I nodded my head. I started to run towards the waterfall.  I made my way to the waterfall through fights between orc men and elves . I missed most of the swings of the swords from the orcs. I swung my sword at them and they became injured unless I got a good cut to their throats. I started to become tired from all of the running I had been doing. I saw Thorin on the edge of the waterfall fighting some random orc. I could sense danger up ahead which made my blood curl. I didn't want to go up there, but I needed to. We needed more people up here to help them fight.