A mistake

"Elm, you must come."

Erulasse told me as she put her hand over my shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. I let another tear run down my cheek.

"I should have been quicker."

My voice shook as I said. I hit the floor with all my might. I turned around to my father.

"Father, you should have saved your power."

I claimed. He looked down at the floor and crossed his arms in thought. I looked up at the starry night that was blurred by the tears that covered my eyes. I let out a sob and looked at the floor. If only I had more time.

"Elm, come with us, you have more waiting for you somewhere else."

Erulasse told me in a soothing voice. I wiped another tear away from my eye. I looked at Mordor, the wretched place. I stood up. My father and sister stood behind me waiting for me to recollect my thoughts.

"Okay."

I whispered under my breathe. I made my way towards my father who held out his hand. I accepted.

"May Malon rest in peace and may Mohel live in harmony."

My father said as he held me close. I looked at Mordor and then Gondor. I closed my eyes only to see Middle earth fall into despair. I reopened my eyes.

"Father, take away my powers. Let me be normal again as I once was before."

I told him escaping his hold. He looked down at me. I looked at Erulasse who was ready for anything.

"Elm, what do you plan?"

He asked. I looked at him in his deep black eyes.

"I plan to travel Middle Earth as a ranger."

I answered as I looked at Mordor. Mount Doom was in the distance, but you could see the steam coming out.

"Then I shall take away my power of yours, but I shall leave you the one's of your mothers."

He answered as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ami āpanāra kācha thēkē ē'i śakti, āgunēra ēlama mēẏē mukti."

He told me. All of a sudden I felt weak and less powerful. I looked up at my father. I gasped for air and then a shade of black filled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a comfortable bed. I sat up only to be welcomed by Saurenman the white.

"So, the hour comes in which she awakes."

Saurenman said as he noticed I was awake. He took my hand and squeezed it.

"Welcome to Isengard, this is where you will be taken care of."

He told me. His voice was filled with venom which made me cringe. I could see he was reaching for something in his pocket.

"Where did you find me?"

I asked concerned and afraid. He looked at me with cold blue eyes.

"A wizard know his ways."

He answered. He brought out a sharp knife and stared at it. I had recognized it. The sword I had brought with me from rivendell. I had lost it when I was brought to the Mirkwood elves.

"You know while you were preparing for war, Elrond, Lady Galadriel, and I all fought off the nine cursed men. I know you know of these men I speak of. Unfortunately one of them was slaughtered by their master Sauron for disobeying him. I need to recruit someone who is more powerful."

All of a sudden the sword was thrust into my breast and twisted around. I gasped in pain. The pain was intense and unbearable.

"Elm you shall never be the woman you were once before, you shall be Khamûl the Easterling."

He told me. My vision started to turn black once again and I started to feel a lead poison move throughout my veins. The sword was taken out of me. I looked at Saurenman. Such an evil man under such a great crown.

I should have gone with my father and my sister. Now I ride upon a black horse waiting for news of the ring that is the most powerful in this world. Sauron my master brainwashed me and I don't know who I was once before. I am the second in line to take over the Nazgul. All I do is wait for the afterlife to take me. I should have gone with my father and sister. I should have.....

No, this is my life now. I am a ringwraith.